WTB: 2003.5 MSP Clean cars only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to see what is out there for 2003.5 MSP's for sale. My girlfriend is looking for a car and I think this would be perfect for her. Good daily driver and good for her to autocross as well.

Looking for one with 60-75K miles on it. Non-smoker, no stains, no dents, no huge scratches. Just an overall clean car with good maintenance.

Can be modded but not modded by a monkey. Clean and correct mods. Looking for stock HP levels with maybe good suspension mods, not ricer Tien junk.

Let me know if you have anything.

I've got one with 102K, relatively clean aside from the front lip (working on it) and some touchup on the rear bumper (got it that way). Mechanically very solid, lightly modded (FMIC, catless midpipe) with a LOT of rubber under the car.

Thanks Hank the second link you posted is pretty close to what I'm looking for minus guages on the A pillar but that can be fixed.

Last edited:
hey man, ill sell you my 03.5 msp. 112k, very very clean. one tiny door dent. perfect paint, laser blue. stock hp numbers...corksport CAI, 1 step cooler plugs, samco hot pipe, 3in cat-back, and HIDs. daily driven, runs great. probably a built motor id guess, but idk.

8k firm. im from Cedar Rapids, IA. only msp in eastern iowa BTW..

073.jpg

24253_1340812078672_1182270208_3092.jpg

24013_1336163922471_1182270208_3091.jpg

I'm thinking about selling mine. Its a 1 owner car with 80k & my wife's dd know. The only thing it has a lot of mods done to it. But it's a very reliable car.
DSCF5014.jpg

DSCF5009.jpg

DSCF5016.jpg

DSCF5119.jpg

DSCF5116.jpg

hey man, ill sell you my 03.5 msp. 112k, very very clean. one tiny door dent. perfect paint, laser blue. stock hp numbers...corksport CAI, 1 step cooler plugs, samco hot pipe, 3in cat-back, and HIDs. daily driven, runs great. probably a built motor id guess, but idk.

8k firm. im from Cedar Rapids, IA. only msp in eastern iowa BTW..

073.jpg

24253_1340812078672_1182270208_3092.jpg

24013_1336163922471_1182270208_3091.jpg

Price seems a bit high for the miles. Found two now with 70K or so for 7500. If your willing to work on price possibly. She really wants something lower miles.

I'll run it by her though and let you know.

What tires are on it now and tread life on them? Regular maintenance?

Also what do you mean by probably a built motor? Not the original?

Last edited:
price is firm, these cars are getting very rare..especially here in iowa.

i said prolly a built motor due to the fact that it hasnt had any issues.
regular maintinance- royal purple oil changes, new rear sway bar bushings.
tires arent in the greatest shape. 20% left, but im activlly looking for rx8 rims, if i cant find any the car is getting new tires and blue extended lugs.

price is firm, these cars are getting very rare..especially here in iowa.

i said prolly a built motor due to the fact that it hasnt had any issues.
regular maintinance- royal purple oil changes, new rear sway bar bushings.
tires arent in the greatest shape. 20% left, but im activlly looking for rx8 rims, if i cant find any the car is getting new tires and blue extended lugs.

So you actually have no clue if it's built or not. I'd wager it's stock. Anywhoo....

Perhaps I'm going down the wrong path with an MSP. I should just push the SI Sedan with her... I see to many modded to the hilt. :(

Thanks for the suggestions though guys.

SI's in iowa will all be rusted out or a ricer POS fyi.

im not sure if its stock or not because its ran to well for me to find out.
i bought it from a dealer and you think they would tell you that or not? if so, your mistaken..

i also bought it with a south carolina title..

prez there is always a better way to go than a civic si. you can just buy a "highly modded" protege and sell aftermarket parts you dont want and buy stock replacements and pocket the extra cash. but id hardly call the blue one highly modified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back