wrx sti...trade worth it ?

I see a lot more STi's around then MS3's, so if by prestigeous you mean everybody has one, you're spot on.

Prestigeous doesn't relate to a number. Exclusive would be more apropriate. It has to do with the badge. I see BMW's 3 series and MB and Audis all over the place...

Doesn't come in hatch though........ lol

Flip....... if that's what you really want and you can afford it dude......... go for the STI. think of the aftermarket support that's going to already be jumping for that car........ more than the MS3 at current. I bet cobb is already working on an accessport for it and will probably finish THAT before they finish the ms6/ms3 one

if I had the chance to get an STI (i only like the 04/05 models though) instead of my MS6 I would have jumped at that.......

if thats the car you want man, I would get it...... have you driven AWD before? I say if you can........ go test drive the STI....... you should be driving something you're gonna love.

Luckily a car is not like a Religion. If you change the "Maker" you won't get excommunicated, or have your head chopped-off in some public square lol!
Just get what you like and enjoy it. ;) You can always change again later if you don't like it anymore!

I see a lot more STi's around then MS3's, so if by prestigeous you mean everybody has one, you're spot on.

I guess thats by area, STi's and MS3's are about the same in mine, however since the MS3 looks similar to the Mazda3.. ehh those are a dime a dozen here ;)

I will be honest........ since I know what to look for in differences........ I see more MS3s on the road around here now than I see STI's (or even STi's)

I will be honest........ since I know what to look for in differences........ I see more MS3s on the road around here now than I see STI's (or even STi's)

Oh, and did anyone mention how the STi's hold there value. I picked mine 04 up for a steal of 22,500 with 37k on it, the retail was 27k.. and brand new they are 33k... so ya you do the math. Going on 4 years old and its only dropped 6k, try pulling that with a MS3. (dance)

www.evoxforums.com

hhmm... learned sumthin new , i didn't know the X looks good MODDED ;) !
And yea, i have 2 friends with awd (sig has evo in it). My other friend has an sti (07).. I drove them and i know exactly how it drives :)...

In a way i kinda like not hearing my tires schreetch whenever i step on the gas ;). With awd, u get like a serious pull since u hook right away...

one of the good things i like bout ms3 is when on a roll, it seriously pulls...
Did i mention....on a roll, the evo,sti,and ms3 is almost identical !!!!!

BUT awd is good for a daily driver :)

WhiteSTiwithBlackCE28Ns.jpg

WhiteSTionblackCE28Nstimeattack-1.jpg

there is a guy on clubwrx who just got a 2008 STI and posted pics, I have to admit my opinion on the car has changed. it looks good to me

I'm not really a fan of the new hatchback they threw in for the STI....... and I certainly didn't like the 06/07 models because they borrowed that ugly ass nose from the B9 Tribeca..... all I could think was WTF? Front on the STI is looking a little better........ tail end? Meh....... I don't even like the rear end on the Evo X...... and that SHOULD look good.....ya know........cause that's all someone's gonna see when you modify it to pwn everything on the road. LOL

oh and the Evo X and the STI hatch ran near identical times in the 1/4 when a magazine tested them back to back (forgot which mag it was)

but hey man if your wife/gf gave you the green light to get it......and you can afford it? By all means........trade in the MS3...... but don't forget to check out the insurance rates for the STI as well......... may cost a big significant difference more that you might not be ok with paying.

oOoOo good find red rocket, i better check out and caller my local dealership tomorrow ;).

anyways, i found the sti's dyno....is it me or are they a lil low ??? maybe powertrain loss ???

basestiruns.jpg

Latest posts

Back