WRX STi Limited (pics) "Less Show, Same Go"

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
I did a search and couldn't find anything saying that this had been posted already. I just thought I share some of these photos with you guys. I am happy that Subaru decided to release a toned down version. It looks clean too.
4-2007-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-limited.jpg

2-2007-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-limited.jpg

2007.subaru.impreza.3.500.jpg

Not a whole lot of pics available as of yet, but the big changes are obvious. No more rally inspired spoiler or roof spoiler now it has a low profile lip spoiler on the trunk and an Subaru S204 inspired front lip spoiler. Standard Moonroof and fog lights. Leather seats (instead of alcantara), the front seats are heated too. Black brembo calipers w/white lettering instead of gold calipers w/red lettering. The are a few other subtle cosmetic changes that will separate the Limited from the base model WRX and WRX TR. Crappy thing is that there will only be 800 made (400 Urban Grey Metalic pictured above and 400 Satin White Pearl)

My old boss just ordered one. It was the first I'd heard of it.

I liked my 04 better.

A car with ballz like an STi should show them off :)

That makes more sense...I like it so much better. I can't afford one but I've always said that if I got an STI in the future...that's what I'd do to it the next day.

Just can't get over the new corporate face. I didn't know that Chris Bangle got hired by subaru. Another case of a Car brand that HAD cool looking, fun cars that has now beaten all their cars into submission with the ugly stick. Except for the New Legact GT's. Thats the way a subaru should look!

wow... that's the first of the new wrx that I really like. I would still take the last gen face though...

Donas64 said:
Just can't get over the new corporate face. I didn't know that Chris Bangle got hired by subaru. Another case of a Car brand that HAD cool looking, fun cars that has now beaten all their cars into submission with the ugly stick. Except for the New Legact GT's. Thats the way a subaru should look!

i agree that the new fronts were pretty ugly. and the tribica or what ever suv is still ugly to me. but the impreza has real grown on me. inuff to say i really like how they look. legacy i also think look a lot better but i like wrx look just as much now (thumb)
and i realy like that subtle but powerfulness

the front still looks like s*** to me.

but that STI is known in europe as the STI Ver D. D for discreet, though there is nothing discreet about that.

subaru_legacy_gt_05.jpg

This is the only subaru I'd buy right now. Black and all. Firm up the suspension a tad. Up the boost a little, and I'd honestly think VERY hard about taking this over a Mazdaspeed6.

Yup 1st gen will alway be the best in my opinion

Donas64 said:
These are my fave STi's, followed by the last gen ones. They new ones are UGLY!!! Fast. But ugly!

.Pictures%2FCar%20Shows%2FSydney%20Int.%20Motor%20Show%2098:2F99%2FImage03.jpg

Ah yes, that is the classic 22B Limited Edition, widebody WRX. Arguably the fastest Firstgen WRX. Well, maybe not the fastest, but the closest to the actual rally car itself to come out of a factory.

agreed still very ugly, but at least in that one, you won't have douchebags tryin to race you all the time cause of a big arse spoiler

heck, i'd take one

Back