Wow....Cop telling it how it is.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
I wish a whole lot more people spoke out like this and really thought like this.

The U.S. would be a much better place in my opinion.

Clicky

the US would def be a better place if more ppl spoke out like that...the problem is the ppl who are willing to speak out like that usually arent powerful enough to do too much...that is one major downfall of the popularity vote based government

He is so right and there you have a corrupt American Democratic system and society.Basically the whole judicial system is based on money and cash like everything else in this world and the persuit of that.

Hope he does string up those judges and hold them accountable. Also have them stand before the dead cops family and explain why they made those decisions.

I watch shows like Cops and Disorderly Conduct and came to the conclusion that there's no way I could be a cop. They're trained to used non-lethal force against some of the most violent scum society has to offer, whereas I'd just pull out my gun and shoot them, or run them over with my car. I wouldn't last a week before I was fired and probably charged with manslaughter.

Man, this sortof thing just pisses me off. San Francisco has gone retarded.

Edit: the media in SF has gone stupid. You never really hear anything good coming outta there anymore....wtf?? I love visiting that city but the politics there are off the charts. Boo.

Last edited:
Man, this sortof thing just pisses me off. San Francisco has gone retarded.

Edit: the media in SF has gone stupid. You never really hear anything good coming outta there anymore....wtf?? I love visiting that city but the politics there are off the charts. Boo.

The judges in Tampa and Pinellas are just as stupid.

You are forgetting that the mayor (or former) is also a psycho. Tampa has problems but over the past few years, SF and parts of new england have made the news much more for the (lack of) judgements made in the courts.

You are forgetting that the mayor (or former) is also a psycho. Tampa has problems but over the past few years, SF and parts of new england have made the news much more for the (lack of) judgements made in the courts.

Just b/c it isn't reported on doesn't mean the same thing isn't happening elsewhere. I agree with you. But I know firsthand how the FL courts fail people on a daily basis.

anyone have a link what this was in regards to?

Kudos to him for lashing out like that....sounds like a bunch of BS he has to put up w/

Back