Would you????

i had both the knock off type s BOV and the real greddy type s they both seemed to run fine for me. not sure what the knock off rs would sound like though.

fake s*** is still s***.

I wouldnt do it. Re sell it on ebay. What happens if it decides to go haywire on ya and clamp down or stay open? Your car dies or your turbo wears out prematurely and ***** you in the ass. Is it worth the risk?

BOV's aren't that complicated. When I took mine apart I was shocked at how simple it was. It seemed like you payed more for a name and the engineering rather than the parts that make it up and craftsmanship. My guess is they took the engineering and left the name off. I wouldn't keep that BOV for long but for temporary fun I would use it. If it starts to mess up get rid of it, its only 80$

It's the thought that counts. My girlfriend got me the HKS Type 0 turbo timer. Nothing's hotter than getting gifts for your car from your girl. :) Anyway, give her a hug then quickly replace the BOV with a real greddy and hope she doesn't notice.

Puckpimp71 said:
It's the thought that counts..

lol, not with performance parts.

This reminds me when my mom would buy me tools lol.

I was actually looking at one of those on ebay today. I personally would not use it.

Puckpimp71 said:
It's the thought that counts. My girlfriend got me the HKS Type 0 turbo timer. Nothing's hotter than getting gifts for your car from your girl. :) Anyway, give her a hug then quickly replace the BOV with a real greddy and hope she doesn't notice.

She'll notice....she'll be like, "hun where is the blue cover on the BOV and why is it purple. I got you blue for a reason." and then i'm in deep s***....i'm definatly skeptical, but i might run it and see how it does and if I have problems I'll switch it to the good s***....but I can't complain either, she also got me autometer gauges....i'm psyched.

I have an idea. Buy her an ugly pair of shoes and be sure they're the wrong size too so she'll have to exchange them.

Ooooh, or even better.... Buy her a knock off Louie bag. :evil laugh:

It's fool proof. :)

where do i find a girl that would give me gifts like these?

i haven't even got a FREE GAS GIFTCARD or at least a carwash from my girl.....

my fiance bought my CS exhaust & always puts in half for anything i buy for it :D

Damn tell your fiance to hook me up taylor ;)! BTW msdestro where in florida are you located?

mspeed101 said:
Damn tell your fiance to hook me up taylor ;)! BTW msdestro where in florida are you located?

i live in S. Florida....either in Aventura or Weston.

MSdestro said:
She'll notice....she'll be like, "hun where is the blue cover on the BOV and why is it purple. I got you blue for a reason." and then i'm in deep s***....i'm definatly skeptical, but i might run it and see how it does and if I have problems I'll switch it to the good s***....but I can't complain either, she also got me autometer gauges....i'm psyched.
The purple one is the type S

The type rs is blue like that one, but yeah the top of it isn't blue.
greddytypersbig.gif

Back