Would you set your girls' but on Fire?

wow.... i'd rather do other things to that girl than ....... set her on fire... ? (hand)
oh well good find.

I couldn't get past the pic of an ass on fire. Didn't watch the video.

Why are people doing stuff like this?

I dont know if I could set my GF on fire... but EX-gf's?...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I think it's more the other way around. He's probably done so much to the girl that setting her on fire was like the only thing left. Don't forget that Germany is where Sheisse Films originated.

I highly doubt it was a lack of perversion that brought someone to the point of, "hey, I'm gonna set my gf on fire and put it online". Not to mention she is smiling. That's my kind of girl.

I hurt girls

Just looks to me like she wants SOOO bad to fit in and have friends that she'll do anything. And they're taking advantage of her. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Sain't said:
Just looks to me like she wants SOOO bad to fit in and have friends that she'll do anything. And they're taking advantage of her. What a bunch of dumbasses.
Don't kid yourself. A girl who looks like that seldom has to want for anything. Hell most girls that look that good are regarded as bitches simply for being used to having people be extra nice to them.

I've dated quite a few incredibly hot girls, and I've found that when you realize all the stereotypes are mostly misconstrued bs, the girls are every bit as incredible as anyone else you could take the time to get to know better. Of course waking up next to a beautiful girl is almost as rewarding as falling asleep with her.

Back