Would anyone want to trade?

Ryno

Im looking to get an MSP soon now, but I think I may be getting a 2003.5 instead of a 2003. Does anyone with the 2003 like the mid year models wheels better, and if so want to trade? I personally like the finish of the 03 wheels better. Anybody interested if I get my car soon?

Why not just buy a 03 with the wheels you want? We have our orange msp for sale right now and are desperate that we might even lower the price more....

our msp ad

let us know:D

RazorP5 said:
i cant wait to see how you guys would accomplish this...the bank would take one look at your credit report and turn you down. because unless you have a ton of money, you both will have 20 some thousand dollar debt on your credit report...so then youre gonna go and try to get a loan again...Example:

Spicy says ok lets trade.
She goes to the credit union (because you cant get it financed through the dealer once its bought) and says im trying to buy a car. They pull her credit report, and see the car payment and debt for her current car. Unless you make a ridiculous amount of money, they are gonna have to add ANOTHER 300+ car payment to your credit. The way to do it would be to have it paid off and removed or shown as paid on your credit report, but to do that, the other person would have had to already have bought it, which is a catch 22 because they would be in the same situation as you. I just dont see it happening. Sorry i worked at a dealership for several years as a salesman and theres just no way, unless you have mad bucks, or your spouse signs for the second car. THis is assuming you have perfect credit to begin with.

what are you talking about? We are talking about wheels here....

yeah i think ya'll are missing the point here...he's getting a 03.5 wants the wheels from a plain ole 03...

hey spicy did you ever get those wheels from that guy in san jose?? scratched from an mp3

yea i see that now, i totally missed the word "wheels"...i was like :wtf: i cant for this to happen

sundevilMP5 said:
yeah i think ya'll are missing the point here...he's getting a 03.5 wants the wheels from a plain ole 03...

hey spicy did you ever get those wheels from that guy in san jose?? scratched from an mp3

NO he pulled out!
I shake my fist at you ApexiStud!!

Well as soon as my Camaro is gone I am prolly getting one, and I have a potential buyer, so ill keep you posted. . .

not to bust you bubble mspeed68, but i got my MSP for $15,000 with 6,000miles on it.
don't think you will get that asking price for your car, just my opinion though.

PM "ping" -- he's got a pretty nice set of 03 wheels and tires that he wants to swap out for the 3.5s. I was considering buying his 03s from him even and then he'd use the money to buy some 3.5s.

Ryno said:
Im looking to get an MSP soon now, but I think I may be getting a 2003.5 instead of a 2003. Does anyone with the 2003 like the mid year models wheels better, and if so want to trade? I personally like the finish of the 03 wheels better. Anybody interested if I get my car soon?

if spicy doesnt get them.. then id be interested.. gunmetal on black is UBER sexy.
My rims are in PERFECT condition... only about 2800 miles on the tires..\

edit: where do you live? and how would we go about it...

Ping here - yep, still have the '03 wheels though am working on a deal to sell 'em and get the '03.5's, I too think the darker finish would look saxay on the black. If these deals don't work out I'm still in the market... would LOVE to get BBS's but at $289 each that's too spendy.

03 here willing to trade to the 3.5 pm me if interested.....7500 miles on perfect wheels ask for pics!!!

Back