WOOO!!!! Mazda is fixing my car!!!

SuperSpud

ok, I had a post about my car earlier.. my radiator decided to get a few holes... 5-6 holes/gashes actually... as of right now I do not know what caused it... but anywho.. my car only has 4000 miles... well, mazda paid for the tow truck to tow it to the dealer, they payed for my rental car, and I talked to them today, and they are paying for my new radiator.. KICK ASS!!! they do not know what the problem is yet, they said they havnt even looked at it really, but they ordered a new radiator anyway.. they said "your radiator has holes, its under warrenty, its fixed for free".. kick ass...

ALSO,, I told them to look at the rear bushings, b/c of the "clunk" noise... and as of today (I brought my car in saturday) they said they heard the noise, and are looking into it... kick ass kick ass kick ass.. my mazda dealership is on top of their game....

SuperSpud said:
no.. umm,, kingwood mazda.. however, I frequent jeff hass to talk to shawn.. the mazda performance guy..

yea, its nice to be able to talk to a compatent mazda person. funny thing is, shawn's not even a tech, just an enthusiast like us.

the KW dealer is alright, but they are fairly new and hopefully they will grow more and more.

congrats on getting your car fixed, for free... when you find out the problem about the clunk in bushings, let me know..

Yea Kingwood is cool that's where I bought my MSP from. They replace a window for me earlier too. I like their service

I'm looking for a new dealer.....maybe i should drive from Toronto to Texas.....whaddaya think ?

What's this world coming to when we are actually happy that Mazda for once decides to fix a problem for free, without kicking and screaming the whole way. That is what they are supposed to do. I hate Mazda service, and it can suck a big one.

melicha8 said:
What's this world coming to when we are actually happy that Mazda for once decides to fix a problem for free, without kicking and screaming the whole way. That is what they are supposed to do. I hate Mazda service, and it can suck a big one.
you have a PM about the eibachs

Latest posts

Back