Woodward SE Michigan

flipmz3drvr

:
2004 Mazda3
Since summer is approaching quickly, I'm just started a thread to see if anyone is interested in going down to Royal Oak, MI on Woodward Friday or Saturday night? I go down there with some Xceedspeed ppl and occasionally I meet up with some ppl from A2Sportcompacts some driving Mz3/MS3. We meet up at the Caribou Coffee just 1/2 mile north of 13 Mile Rd and Woodward

Good turnout of random Mustangs, Subies, Slowbalts, and a small handful of Mazdas. Had some guys from A2Sportcompacts with 3 MS3, a couple of Miatas, a couple of Mz3s.

I've talked to a lot of people, apparently they get a good mix of cars out here. I might try and make it up there some night.

I was out there last night and only saw 1 other Mazda, a nice RX7. Pretty nice turnout and as usual a lot of Subbies.

I didn't go Saturday night... Friday night was packed. Tons of racing up and down WW and very little cop action till about 11 when they kicked us out of the Caribou parking lot.

I'm gonna try to get out there this weekend. I'm usually out there with my bro. So if you see a blacked out speed3 next to a sorta blacked out 09 wrx, come say hey.

Flipmz3drvr, what's your 3 look like? I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm gonna try to get out there this weekend. I'm usually out there with my bro. So if you see a blacked out speed3 next to a sorta blacked out 09 wrx, come say hey.

Flipmz3drvr, what's your 3 look like? I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'll take a picture when it's nice out since I added CF eyelids.

*update*

DSCN0800.jpg

this is probably what you're going to see plus having a red neon in the lower grill if you come down to WW... btw... who's all coming out tomorrow?

Last edited:
Back