Wire tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I was doing some searching on here and havn't found anyone that has pulled off a wire tuck. Has anybody attemted this? I was thinking about doing it, but these msp's already have enuff problems and i'd hate to cause more.

I was doing some searching on here and havn't found anyone that has pulled off a wire tuck. Has anybody attemted this? I was thinking about doing it, but these msp's already have enuff problems and i'd hate to cause more.
jdm sam was doing it. but hes banned

well that sux. I've done it before on a honda. It's just a lot of cutting and extending wires. I'm kinda freaked out about doing it on my msp tho. I think i'm just going to leave it be. Might tuck a few wires.

I full tuck would be hard on an MSP maily because of all the vac hoses. The MSPs aren't known for electric issues so you should be fine playing with them as long as you know what your doing. I know alot of tucks require lengthening wires and hoses ect. I would reluctant to lengthen any of my vac hoses just to hide them but if your doing a show car performance and reliablity really won't matter.

I would just tuck the wires. Not to worried about all the vac lines. There is to many of them to pull that off. It's still up in the air if i'm going to do it or not. Depends on how bored i get.......

I would just tuck the wires. Not to worried about all the vac lines. There is to many of them to pull that off. It's still up in the air if i'm going to do it or not. Depends on how bored i get.......

do it and write a how to! lol id really like to have a clean ass engine bay. i just dont know what or how to start

to me it make the engine bay just look naked. tucking a few wires and cleaning it up looks good. but i dont like the full tucks

(mswerd)I checked out that thread. I was mainly just wanting to SEE if someone has completed one. Which it doesn't look like it. Thanks for the feedback tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back