Winterized

djltoronto

:
Mazda 3 Sport
Kinda ugly with the winter rims..
but it definatly looks like it's ready for winter!

Attachments

• Winterized mazda 3 001 (Medium).jpg
    Winterized mazda 3 001 (Medium).jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Winterized mazda 3 005 (Medium).jpg
    Winterized mazda 3 005 (Medium).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Winterized mazda 3 009 (Medium).jpg
    Winterized mazda 3 009 (Medium).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Winterized mazda 3 006 (Medium).jpg
    Winterized mazda 3 006 (Medium).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 194
damn it, everyone is stealing my rim style...fuckars!!!!!!!!!!lol. Yeah, my speed has been winterized, aswell as every other car in the family...snow tires make a world of difference. And let me tell you, the fact that the Mz3 wheels pass as all seasons is kinda laughable...they'd be almost as bad as my summer perf tires....good thing alot of you are smart enough to buy winters...the rest of you,. please be very careful.

mazdaspeedpower said:
damn it, everyone is stealing my rim style...fuckars!!!!!!!!!!lol. Yeah, my speed has been winterized, aswell as every other car in the family...snow tires make a world of difference. And let me tell you, the fact that the Mz3 wheels pass as all seasons is kinda laughable...they'd be almost as bad as my summer perf tires....good thing alot of you are smart enough to buy winters...the rest of you,. please be very careful.

Agreed.
I bought my car in January, so I've already had the pleasure of driving in the snow with the stock tires. The stock tires are absolutely horrible in the winter.

I strongly advise that everyone get winters.

Ohh, sorry about stealing your rim style. lol

i was able to pick up some used mx6 wheels I'm using for winter tires. So as of now my car is also winterized. This will be the first time i'm using snow tires so let's see if it really makes a big difference. the way i see it is anything is better than half worn stock dunlop "all season" tires in the snow.

djltoronto said:
Agreed.
I bought my car in January, so I've already had the pleasure of driving in the snow with the stock tires. The stock tires are absolutely horrible in the winter.

I strongly advise that everyone get winters.

Ohh, sorry about stealing your rim style. lol
I remember last year, we got stuck driving in a snow storm for the last 50 kilometers of are trip, I was on stock wheels and tires, I slowed to 30 km/h, visibility was very poor but you can still see the road signs a lil bit. So on the fast lane, a car was stopped, person too afraid to drive, I mean what a bloody tard move to the ******* shoulder ot there is an exit barely litteraly 10 meters away and the panel is visible. So I'm only doing 30 km/h and this tard it stopped on the fast lane with his engine running, I slam the brake cause with the poor visibility by the time I see the ass hole there is not a lot of room, but I turned the car in the same time as slamming the brake, I avoided hitting the guy, litteraly missed his car by not even an inch, I though I hit the guy up until the car was a t a full stop in a snow bank I realised Thank G-d I did not hit him. we were stuck in the snow bank for 45 mins till a tow truck came to are rescue.

Those who will bash me of hopw stupid I am to drive without winter rubber, I had just got the car it was new, and they did not have any more winter tires left in stock for the size I needed on a 16" rim. tires get sold really really fast at the very begining of winter here. Bottom line, I do not put my life on all season rubber no matter what.

Last but not least, there is a reason why in what we call here "code de la route" you do not stop for no matter what reason on an active road never the less on a highway fast lane.

Mikey444 said:
I remember last year, we got stuck driving in a snow storm for the last 50 kilometers of are trip, I was on stock wheels and tires, I slowed to 30 km/h, visibility was very poor but you can still see the road signs a lil bit. So on the fast lane, a car was stopped, person too afraid to drive, I mean what a bloody tard move to the ******* shoulder ot there is an exit barely litteraly 10 meters away and the panel is visible. So I'm only doing 30 km/h and this tard it stopped on the fast lane with his engine running, I slam the brake cause with the poor visibility by the time I see the ass hole there is not a lot of room, but I turned the car in the same time as slamming the brake, I avoided hitting the guy, litteraly missed his car by not even an inch, I though I hit the guy up until the car was a t a full stop in a snow bank I realised Thank G-d I did not hit him. we were stuck in the snow bank for 45 mins till a tow truck came to are rescue.

Those who will bash me of hopw stupid I am to drive without winter rubber, I had just got the car it was new, and they did not have any more winter tires left in stock for the size I needed on a 16" rim. tires get sold really really fast at the very begining of winter here. Bottom line, I do not put my life on all season rubber no matter what.

Last but not least, there is a reason why in what we call here "code de la route" you do not stop for no matter what reason on an active road never the less on a highway fast lane.
You are not a tard, that d00d who stopped is.

I just found out last night that the tires are not good in snow.. we are on a level 3 snow emergency here and I was trying to get home from work and going 15mph on the highway to keep myself from sliding. I did slide a couple of times though! I'll definately have to get some winter tires if this crappy snow keeps up!

yeah, no kidding kacy, i will have pics of what my car looks like in the winter soon.......still in the driveway of course. i know we all pick on the rednecks that drive the big trucks, but let me tell you. this redneck had his 4x4 out last night, i made it home, and actually helped out some of our mazda friends, including a b-series truck, when people buy a mazda truck they should know there are really buying low class ford truck

I would be getting winter tires ... but there's the whole TPMS thing to worry about.
So nothing as yet ... but lately in Wisconsin ... it doesn't snow till March anyways, so I got time. ;)

But .. still ... ******* tpms at times.

(dark)

My poor 3 has been sitting since I got home on Wednesday night.. had to call into work on Thurs, and i'm off today.. The roads are still really bad, so I've been driving my fiance's 4wd Jimmy.. he also has a Big 4x4 Ford Truck.. he is one of those "rednecks".... but atleast he can get around!!!

I cant wait for it to clear up so I can drive my car again!!

Latest posts

Back