Winter wheels/tires installed

mcm0455

:
21 CX-9 GT
Just installed these today as we are going to see snow in the mountains over the next few days. Went with a 245/70/17 Yokohoma IceGuard G075. Ordered it from Tirerack.com. As with the several winter wheel/tire sets I have purchased from them, the transaction went perfect. I cannot wait to put them through their paces this winter.

Attachments

• IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 173
Just installed these today as we are going to see snow in the mountains over the next few days. Went with a 245/70/17 Yokohoma IceGuard G075. Ordered it from Tirerack.com. As with the several winter wheel/tire sets I have purchased from them, the transaction went perfect. I cannot wait to put them through their paces this winter.
Nice. What rims are those? ...they kinda resemble Jeep rims . They might go with my machine gray. Also any trouble going so high with the 245/70 ? Isn't that almost 31 inch diameter?

17x7.5 MSW Type 55 MT DRK GRY. It ends up being a 30.5" vs the factory 30". It's the size that Tire Rack recommended for a 17" wheel. It's 1.6% larger diameter but no issues with rubbing, plenty of room. At 60mph indicated, the actual speed will be 61mph so not worried.

Back