Window Rain Visors?

most window visors have automotive grade double sided tape made by 3M. The only thing stickier is super glue.

Hi Everyone,

Agreed on the 3M double sided tape, but my Protege has the visors from McNeil Industries, the ones that have a big ad in Motor Trend and Car & Driver. They fit in the channel so no tape is used and 10 years and counting its still great! But they don't have it available for our M2 yet :(

dont think they're even tapped on, they'res 2 clips on each one, that clip right to the frame of the window, on the underside!

3 or 4 different vendors on eBay sell them. Most cost around 60 or so shipped.

Quick question for the guys who have them from the dealer, are they just installed with double sided tape?

Mine has a clips on every door plus a 3m double sided tape and the Mazda logo in it (OEM)

Actually whats funny is about 6 months ago I got a random package in the mail from japan and I did not order anything, addressed to me and everything. Open up and they were rain guards. installed them and I liked them but were crap, broke when i accidentally shut my too by pushing on one and the other broke just as easy. O-well was free and now i know how my car looks with them.

the car's a little dirty, but here they are...

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/C_Nagel_79/Mah Whip/IMG-20110915-00003.jpg

and i got mine right from my dealer!

Looks like mine....Mine was about 115$ Cdn.
garage_attachment.php

$115 from Mazda?

yup Mazda Canada part number maz d651-v4-530f 114.95 then got a discount to 82.45 plus 26 labor... Also got the hood deflector maz 0000-86-01m2-10 that was 76.95 discounted at 54.95 + 26 labor but this was done 09-02-10

Yea so I just called my Mazda dealer and gave them part num (which I googled and it came up correct), and the US dealers can't order it. CRAP!!! I really don't wanna pay gobs of money just to ship from moose land lol.

Yea so I just called my Mazda dealer and gave them part num (which I googled and it came up correct), and the US dealers can't order it. CRAP!!! I really don't wanna pay gobs of money just to ship from moose land lol.

Are you Kidding me...? Canada actually has something USA don't get? LOL I have an original set (spare) the right front passenger side got a slight scratch from when a moving truck back into my car so we had to replace all 4.....Maybe your next trip to Canada cross board shopping you could book an appointment at a dealer.

So yea im not driving 10 hours for some visors hahahaha... but i'm sure I will order them eventually.

Back