Will's 1991 Classic Red NA6 Thread

I didn't know you took pictures lol. The driver's side mount was a piece of cake. Haha.

I can't thank you enough for helping out. It would've taken me weeks to do all that stuff otherwise.

No problem, thanks again for the magnets and stickers that won't peel off. haha

Glad she's running well and you were having great lap times and for the ride along yesterday.

I'll have new CR3 stickers for you at Mid-Ohio. Plus some "Because Race Car" stickers, because we all need some of those around here. ;)

Installed clear front turn signal lights (ignore the bugs):

Before:
9307790018_aeffab924c_b.jpg

After:
9305009231_474825f66f_b.jpg

Side-by-Side comparison:
9305038517_349d0cfa2c_b.jpg

And a picture from a while ago of the engine bay as it looks now. :)
9105282724_5288ca9fcd_b.jpg

Very cool thread! I don't know how I missed it before...

The back story on your Miata is awesome.

I like the new lights, the clear lenses somehow update the front end a bit and make it look more modern. Looking forward to seeing them with the LED's on.

In other news regarding my car, I ordered a Racing Beat hollow front sway bar (the .188 wall race bar, because race car obviously), the blocks and bolts from the brace kit, and 949 Racing end links.

I'm also going to be picking up a set of Toyo R1R so the car should be able 90% competitive at the Wilmington Tour the first weekend in August. :D

Nice! I've considered that bar as well. You'll have to let me know what you think of it.

Back