Will's 1991 Classic Red NA6 Thread

Very glad to hear she's all back together and running well again. Looking forward to Sunday!

Yea, why did it have to be on Father's day? I am going to have to shoot back home after the autox and don't get to hang out :(

I'm coming straight home after as well so it is no big deal.

Very nice!

Thanks!!!

Yesterday I took my driver's seat out and reinstalled it using this mount:
F65645980.png

I'm extremely happy with it. It got me 1-2" lower in the car, the seat is more square to the steering wheel, and in a more comfortable seating position. I had to beat the transmission tunnel with a BFH to get it to fit in the car though. :(

It takes some creativity to get it installed in the car, but now that it is in, it is wonderful. This might be the first time since I've had my racing seat that it is installed in the exact position that I want.

I also forgot to mention that some BFG Rivals were waiting for me on the porch when I got home yesterday. My wife dropped them off at the tire shop to be mounted this morning! :)

Man, that's awesome. Both the tires and that she dropped them off for you!

I will most definitely do that! Going to be in Miata DD mode as long as it isn't going to rain.

She used to have a pet snake, you know the reptile.

Get your mind out of the gutter!

Ohhhh! You're talking about Alison. I thought you were saying there was a snake in your Miata! hahaha! I are dumb...

Back