will this wheel fit

woot woot

:
Mazda 2
Hey just a quick question. Will a 15 inch 7.5 wide wheel with 25mm offset fit in the guards? I have 2 degree of camber on the front and the Tyres is 195/50?

I've got a set of wheels the same size, but with just a +32 offset. They poke out a bit like that, and I would think that a +25 offset would be that much worse. That being said, you'd probably be fine on stock suspension. If you're lowered, though, you might end up with some rubbing issues. I'm a bit worried about that myself, though it will be some time before I can afford the springs and shocks I want to get.

i am lowered lol. They came up for a great price, so was looking at my options. Just realised i put this thread in the wrong area hahah

Last edited:
Hey just a quick question. Will a 15 inch 7.5 wide wheel with 25mm offset fit in the guards? I have 2 degree of camber on the front and the Tyres is 195/50?

No. you need a 38offset min to fit on a lowered car with a 7.5"width. I have ET42 and they just fit on full lock on the strut housings. Rear fit with 38 no problem lowered with a 205/50 or less. With a 225 they rub in front and back with a 42. so 38 is probably as little as you can go.

Back