Will these wheels fit...

blk10maz3

:
2010 Mazda 3 GT
Im looking at the Konig Zero-in wheels for my 2010 maz3 sedan the wheel dimensions are below I just need to know if they are going to fit and what series tires (im thinking 225-40-18) do I need to go with...

***im not lowering the car not do not want to roll my fenders***

18 x 8 wheel
with 35 or 45 offset

the reason i ask is Im getting mixed fitment from the websites some say it will fit and others say it wont ....

Attachments

• zeroin.jpg
    zeroin.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
the wheels will fit as long as you stick with the higher offset. +45 or higher.Im going through the same trouble with alot of the sites so be carefull ,most of them don't have the 2010 car model specs yet ,so I think there gestimating and trying to make a quick buck

Please do, I've been deciding on upping to 18's or sticking with 17's when I get my wheels very soon and the more pics the better!

Yeah I have been dying to see so new gen Maz3 with custom wheels and can not seem to find many pics at all... its hard to decide when all you have is a picture of a wheel to imagine them on your car...

Finally bought the wheels ... when I have them on I will post up pics these are the ones I decided to go with

Wheels: 18 x 7.5 Speedy Lite Fin in hyper dark

Tires: 225-40-18 khumo tires

from Wheelfire.com $963 shipped can't beat that

Attachments

• lite-fin.jpg
    lite-fin.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
OK finally...

Have some time to post up pics of my wheels hope ya like ....

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 256
Wow! I did not expect those wheels to look right at all but they look great.

no I dont have any side shots and they are not flush they do stick out a little bit... I'll try and get some side shot pics up asap ....

Latest posts

Back