Will these rims fit?!

What size?

Check this thread, there are plenty or 3rd gen Protege's in there to give you and idea.
Granted they are on the extreme side of things. You could also check Willtheyfit.com to help figure things out for ya.

Last edited:
you won't need spacers. do yourself a favour and get the fenders rolled anyway. its not hard or expensive. i don't know why so many people are so dead set against it. (not saying you are)

you won't need spacers. do yourself a favour and get the fenders rolled anyway. its not hard or expensive. i don't know why so many people are so dead set against it. (not saying you are)

Because if you don't do it properly, it's insta-rust

they also come in a 16x7, if I got those instead, would I need a spacer or anything, also, could I lower the car without any worries?

Because if you don't do it properly, it's insta-rust

What's "properly"? I "rolled" my front fenders with a framing hammer. The one that wasn't already rusty stayed clean!

For the rears I used an actual rolling tool. Hella easy, but my fenders were also already mostly rotten.

As long as you keep the paint warm to avoid cracking its hard to go wrong, whatever you use.

Back