Will Motegi Racing FF7 Fit P5?

amsgator

03.5 Protege5
:
Yellow '03 5-Speed MP5
Does anyone know if the Motegi Racing FF7 wheels fit the P5 stock tires? I just got new tires on my car and I don't want to have to buy new tires because of the wheels. Here is a link to the page I found them at the cheapest so far. If these won't any tips on what to get that will fit? Lookin for black ones.

http://www.wheelsfortuners.com/detail.aspx?ID=58

Last edited:
l_76c3da5342af7fd0b512f88334594100.jpg

Would 16" rims look ok?

They'd look fine since the stock wheels are 16". The only concern maybe the offset but I'm the farthest thing from an expert about this thing on the board. I've read that anything from a +40 to +50 offset will fit but again I'm no expert. As for the wheels, I think they'd look great and to complement them if you do get them, black out your headlights as well.

they don't offer them in the correct lug pattern....you are 5x114.3 and they only come in 4 and 5x100...

I might be totally wrong, but I think I saw these wheels on ebay in the 5x114.3 pattern.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

These aren't gunmetal, but I think Motegi itself offers the this bolt pattern in each available color. Again, I'm totally new to this, so I may be wrong.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't realize those were 17's. I was totally wrong.

I don't know about fitment, but black rims with metallic lips tend to look small. Because of that, 17" might look better anyway.

clicknext said:
I don't know about fitment, but black rims with metallic lips tend to look small. Because of that, 17" might look better anyway.

Don't you need low profiles on with 17's (that's how I bought my MP5), or else you'll get some rubbing? <-Probably a newbie question.

i am thinking about getting these rims too in gunmetal, because they sell them at pep boys for $510. i think thats a good price.

They'll fit the P5, as I have a set in my garage and the did fit my MSP.

so why is the bolt pattern 5x100. doesnt p5 take 5x114.5?

Last edited:
hyouriittai said:
Don't you need low profiles on with 17's (that's how I bought my MP5), or else you'll get some rubbing? <-Probably a newbie question.

Yes, but it also depends on wheel and tire width, offset, and rideheight. Use the search function for more specific info.

Back