will evo enkei wheeks rub on msp?

will6946

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
Just purchased some EVO enkeis just wanted to know if I would run into any rubbing issues, I'm lowered on eibach pro kit with factory tokicos.. was just wondering any input will be greatly appreciated, will be running 215/40/17 tires.

There are a few people on here that have them. One guy... o0n8 in Ohio has a set on his car and they rub like hell.

Depends on the offset and the width.. I had to roll my Fenders because I'm lowered on eibach springs and the rims are 17x8 with offset of 38

2003 Mazda
Protege

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 67.1
Hardware:12x1.50 Lug
Offset: 40-50mm

2007 Honda
Civic Si

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Center Bore: 64.1
Hardware:12x1.50 Lug
Offset: 40-50mm

so pretty much the difference is the center bore

What kind of machine shops are there? Any shop should be able to. Are they just regular SI rims? Honestly if you go through the trouble to do that I would find some TL type S rims or maybe the optional SI rims (forget what brand they are), normal SI rims are pretty common, although not on a Protege. And you would have to find some different center caps, the H center caps would be just wrong on a Mazda.

Did anyone find out if they rubbed or not? I'm on stock suspension also looking to buy evo 8 enkeis

U will be fine with ur tire size, just cant put no fat chicks in the back! Im running 245/45/17 on the MR bbs and its the same off set and sizeof the enkeis so yeah u should be good

Back