WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

Black 1st Gen MS3, aftermarket wheels, LED tails (stock?) tint on Hwy 100 SB around midnight yesterday

Black 2nd gen MS3, tint, lowered, HID headlights and fogs, Hwy and Oklahama near midnight yesterday.

Black tinted MS6 in the Lannon roundabout. Looked confused as hell when I gave him a wave (it was probably the roundabout).

Red MS3. Talked to the guy for awhile. He was diggin' my tunes when I parked next to him. Probably don't see a lot of 19 year olds in imports listenin' to the blues!

TR MS3 with gunmetal wheels on 43SB about 4:30 yesterday, E, was that you? Following a few cars behind a blacked out RX-8

Always see a BCM MS6 with tint and sharkfin at Malone Park in New Berlin on Thursdays,

TR MS3 with gunmetal wheels on 43SB about 4:30 yesterday, E, was that you? Following a few cars behind a blacked out RX-8

Always see a BCM MS6 with tint and sharkfin at Malone Park in New Berlin on Thursdays,

Nah. I don't even have my rims on yet.

Titanium MSP with blacked out front emblem today around 4 PM on Johnson St in FDL.

Red Mazda6 with gunmetal wheels, HIDs and tint on 43SB last night near Mukwonago, about 10:30pm, good to see another modded regular 6 around!

Titanium grey mica MS6, yesterday around 5pm thru the jacked up construction on 94/894.....we both kinda plowed our own paths thru the mayhem, made for an interesting soundshow with the dualing bovs.
If you're on here, I'm curious as to which bov you have and are you running vta cuz that s*** was loud!

I've seen so many Mazdas the past few days, stock silver MSP in Waukesha, black new gen regular 3 hatch lowered on gunmetal wheels, dark tint, blacked out tails, new gen mazda3 hatch lowered on wheels, dark tint, stock tails, steel grey/blueish 1st gen ms3, lowered, wheels, tint

Saw this slow ass black/greyish WRX with Rally Armors, smiley sticker, blacked out tails etc at Club Paragon last night.

^ Forum -> Mazda Regional ->Central US -> Wisconsin -> WI I Spotted a mazda thread.

GTFO!

Back