Why PIAA is a dope company

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
OK, I've been buying PIAA bulbs for years now and they've never had a problem burning out till I put them in my old Civic. Since then, I've bought 2 sets and 1 replacement bulb, in other words they've been burning out on me. I knew PIAA had a warranty, but I didn't think they'd honor it since I didn't have the original receipt. Well, last week I went to a local shop to buy another replacement bulb when the guys working at the shop suggested I call PIAA and ask them to replace my bulbs even though I didn't have the receipt. Well, I called PIAA the next day and told them the deal. They asked me for my address and sent me a free HID kit...... :eek: :D :D Ok, I'm lying, but they did send me a free set of their newest bulbs which should've costed me about $75 clams. Now that's what I call customer service. My advice to those people who have PIAA's that have burned out on them, call up PIAA and tell them what happened to you and hell, you might get lucky like I did. Not that any of you care, but I just wanted to share my experience with those who do care.

Apex, I have to agree...PIAA is great. I had a set of cheaper PIAA lights on my Jeep (12 years ago) I kept burning out bulbs. Had the lights looked at by the off road place I bought them...talked to PIAA's techs and noone could explain why. about 3 years later while looking to replace them I told the salesman what was wrong with them. He said to send them back with a note explaining the problem. I received a brand new aluminum housing set, valued at about twice what my first set cost. For service like that I will never buy another brand. :D

Piaa has a lifetime warranty on the bulbs..a great company and great bulbs..had mine now since sept and they work great and look great...

you get what you pay for
product wise and service wise..try getting a set of free bulbs for SUPER XENON ULTRA BLUE HID #$*&%^ company
:p

I bought my first set of PIAA's about a month after I got my MP3 and have had them for about 3 or 4 months now and they still look great. No blown bulbs so far(Knock on wood). Sounds like hey know how to take care of thier customers. :D

I have mine since Aug of last year so far no problems. every single bulb has been replaced it was kind of expensive but look in the brighter side $$$$=quality :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Back