Why is my dog stupid?

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Look at this, what causes a dog to be so stupid his tongue hangs out with his mouth closed - not just when sleeping, but alllll the time.... sure it's cute... but wtf.

stupid.jpg

My cat does it too.. o_o But I don't have a picture. *inferior*

Maybe we just have lazy pets.

HIS/HER tongue is too long...lol lol

I really don't know...but my last dog did that when she was asleep sometimes....

is it missing teeth?...funny, but my grandmas dog lost her front teeth, and my grandma taught her how to smile...it was hilarious, and her tongue hung all over the place.

On a serious note...I think it has to do with either their breathing (Is he panting at all?) or thier mouth/teeth layout. If their teeth are messed up the tougue can hang out. I am not a vet or anything, just like dogs, but hate cats.

Cute little pup.
I can't get to the camera anymore to get pics of my dogs. They follow every step I take. If they are sleeping and I get up to even walk to the kitchen they follow me. Trying to take their pictures is almost impossible. They think the camera is a toy they should be playing with, so they playfully bounce around the room. Basically they're big dorks. :)

derrick1623 said:
is it missing teeth?...funny, but my grandmas dog lost her front teeth, and my grandma taught her how to smile...it was hilarious, and her tongue hung all over the place.

I thought you where going to say that your grandma lost her teeth and her tongue is always hanging out too!!:D

<font color="#000080" size=3>At least your dog doesn't blow bubbles</font>

Attachments

• stay... stay... stay....jpg
    stay... stay... stay....jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 127
Back