Why group 1st n 2nd gens together????

loganss

:
98 Pro DX & ES & Mazda 6s
OK why on earth did someone group 1st gen proteges with 2nd gens on this forum. It makes things irritating when you have to sort through the threads to see if the information pertains to you gen sometimes.

I'm prob just (deadhorse but oh well.

Most likely because at the time there were not a lot of 1st or 2nd gen Protege's on this board. Just a thought.

silverspeed03 said:
Most likely because at the time there were not a lot of 1st or 2nd gen Protege's on this board. Just a thought.

Fair enough. Any chance of getting a 1st gen section? there are alot of owners looking for a new 1st gen forum

Even though I am a newbie, I say we ditch the lumped section and just start 2 new forums seperating the 1st and 2nd gens. There are too many different things between the generations to keep them together. This would help to prevent alot of newb questions. It is nearely impossible to find your own answers as it stand now.

I bet there are more than three. I bet there would be more on here if the site was a little more friendly for the 1st and 2nd gens, well I mean in regards for finding topics for our personal cars.

there are ~20. there are 9000 members in the third gen section. 20 ppl dont really need different subsections. before i modded all there was was 1/2gen. no engine, suspension, general, lounge, nothing

It would not take too much to seperate them. Just to individually go through all the postes and decide which it falls into would suck!

What about 0 Gen's? No love for the '86-'90 chassis. Good thing I have a 3rd Gen also so I don't feel left out.

Back