Why are Wisconsin's speed limits so low??

franky.c

:
Mazda 3 Hatch 2008 Black Mica
i Have only been here here for a week, and already got a damn ticket. The cops here suck, especially on US-12

ahh surrounded by liberals, no wonder you dont like it.... i wouldn't last a week with out firing a few rounds off at random. too many people driving ****** prius's that get all pissed at you when you floor it and a little puff of smoke comes out of your exhaust

Hey franky, welcome to WI.

I'll meet up whenever for a "good ole cruise" There are some decent roads west of Madison if your up there. We have been trying to drum up some more local Mazda interest but no one seems to be around.

Also, I travel US-12 south from Elkhorn to IL a bunch and I NEVER see any cops lol..

i was doin about 85 towards madison this weekend and saw no cops but thats rare form. then my damn tire pressure light came on because my tires were at about 58psi... stupid hot weather

man these cops suck over here..

i live off of Greenway Blvd. on US-12, and as soon as i got on the ramp i see a fat ass cop on a bike, hiding behind some sign just shooting at ppl head on just to catch them do 57 on the dumbass 55..

gotta slow down around here..

Hey Xsists im always down for a cruise just PM me or reply on here wenever ur down, lets try to get some more to ppl to join..

Back