who's raced someone so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if anybody has raced ppl in other cars comparable and how it ended up. mainly wondering about 2002 or higher civic si race. thx!

yesterday i raced a new gti that looked moded. I had the oettinger grill and an exhaust (i know the grill doesn't make it faster, but it shows there's a tuner). We were on the Garden State Parkway. He came up behind me and we raced to about 90. He passed me as we came up to traffic. Yes, I lost. No, it had nothing to do with skill. GTI's got more HP especially since my 3 is bone stock. I'm sure the same mods on the 3 will show the same results as the mods done to the GTI.

I have these under my belt:

Nissan Sentra Spec-V
VW Jetta 1.8T
Honda Civic Si
Audi A4
Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
Lexus IS300

There are more but these were the fun ones because the drivers were cocky :D

Sorry, gotta call BS on the GTP..those things are hella quick...

Everything else is believable, the Spec-V & IS300 are borderline on the BS meter but still believable

GTP? 240hp supercharged...stfu moron.

and what jersey said about the others being borderline.

jersey_emt said:
Sorry, gotta call BS on the GTP..those things are hella quick...

Everything else is believable, the Spec-V & IS300 are borderline on the BS meter but still believable
same.. those things are friggin crazy.. they are supposed to have almost 300 hp or something.. or close to it at least.. like 260? i forget. but all i know is my msp cant even touch that car..

AXPSPOT said:
yesterday i raced a new gti that looked moded. I had the oettinger grill and an exhaust (i know the grill doesn't make it faster, but it shows there's a tuner). We were on the Garden State Parkway. He came up behind me and we raced to about 90. He passed me as we came up to traffic. Yes, I lost. No, it had nothing to do with skill. GTI's got more HP especially since my 3 is bone stock. I'm sure the same mods on the 3 will show the same results as the mods done to the GTI.
the gsp eh? i have a msp and i raced there several times.. nissan sentra se-r (dunno if it was spec-v), modded wrx, maxima, is300, gti.. im pretty sure all of those cars were modded,.. my friends said they saw fire in the exhaust when that thing shifted.. the rex was the quickest thing in the world.. even if it was like a 50mph roll it took off and had like 5 cars on me in liek 2 seconds.. so damn fast..

itz_alan said:
the gsp eh? i have a msp and i raced there several times.. nissan sentra se-r (dunno if it was spec-v), modded wrx, maxima, is300, gti.. im pretty sure all of those cars were modded,.. my friends said they saw fire in the exhaust when that thing shifted.. the rex was the quickest thing in the world.. even if it was like a 50mph roll it took off and had like 5 cars on me in liek 2 seconds.. so damn fast..
Yeah modded WRXes tend to do that lol

Say all you want. I have nothing to prove to you guys. Somebody asked a question, I answered. That simple. If you don't believe me, maybe my friends (the people who drive those cars) can go for a drive and meet you guys somewhere, and we can show you.

Oh, the GTP. Yes, I know quite well what those cars are capable of. I've driven one before. I know it sounds like BS, but I beat him. Granted, the guy probably couldn't drive.

Oh, did I mention I'm not talking strictly straight line here? I'm talking overall. The 4 bangers were also taken staright line only and beaten, but the GTP, we didn't drag. I'm sure he would smoke me.

Cheers.

Last edited:
you are a ******* moron.

Your Mazda3 - 160hp
GTP - 260hp supercharged

Your Mazda3 - lucky to ever see 15's stock unless it was dropped off a cliff
GTP - 15.0s 1/4 (motor trend)

Sure he wasnt going in reverse while you were racing?

Hey Matthew, lick my balls.

You think I don't know what the ratings are on these cars? I'm very well aware what these things can do. It's not like I said I beat him by 5 car lengths or anything.

Cripse, you guys take things way too seriously here.

Hey Dre, if "stupid" was a video game, you would be the final boss.

You couldnt beat him by a hair-length let alone 5 car lengths. he would leave you in the dust. I would be SUPRISED if you could get that Mazda3 into the 16's, and that car runs 15 flat. do you have ANY idea what the difference between 1-2s is? A LOT. a lot you DONT have. you think there is a distinct possibility that just maybe he didnt realize some punk wannabe racer was trying to race him?

go back to moronville and keep dreaming.

Dre said:
Oh, the GTP. Yes, I know quite well what those cars are capable of. I've driven one before. I know it sounds like BS, but I beat him. Granted, the guy probably couldn't drive.
Cheers.
They only come in automatic....so driver error is just about nil

The 3 could be kinda quick i guess, if it were gutted. I dont see it beating those cars though. maybe the guy in the gtp wasn't racing?

jersey_emt said:
They only come in automatic....so driver error is just about nil
i didnt even see that stupid excuse he made. maybe the driver accidently stepped on the brake or put in neutral :rolleyes:

Matthew said:
Hey Dre, if "stupid" was a video game, you would be the final boss.

You couldnt beat him by a hair-length let alone 5 car lengths. he would leave you in the dust. I would be SUPRISED if you could get that Mazda3 into the 16's, and that car runs 15 flat. do you have ANY idea what the difference between 1-2s is? A LOT. a lot you DONT have. you think there is a distinct possibility that just maybe he didnt realize some punk wannabe racer was trying to race him?

go back to moronville and keep dreaming.
Of for **** sake, get off your high horse you cock sucking american prick. I didn't say I beat him by 5 cars. I specifically said I did not. For you information, the 3 runs a 15.6. Yes, I do know what the difference is. I do bracket racing with my motorcycle. In fact, I've one first place in my class two years running. Punk wannabe? If you only knew.

I'm out of here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back