Who's p5 is this?

not sure! Just found it on ebay is all. BTW, I am digging my p5/msp rims look

pensacola eh? that's right down the road sorta... never seen that p5 around here in my neck of the woods. and i'm pretty sure you can use the stock header with a turbo kit, not 100% though. so i can't say. plus that engine bay is (puke) i am not a fan of rust and there isn't really an excuse for it to rust like that unless it was sitting for awhile not being taken care of IMO.

Um stock header with a turbo, what is it electrick or something?

Or is it like a sleeper thats under the cars rear end at the end of the exhaust line.

I cant tell from the pics how this things works. Must be a turbo in the exhaust line for it to be a turbo, or spun off the drive belts for it to be a supercharger.

Looks like they may have removed the cat and linked it from there, its not the best angles.

Last edited:
Black_Protege_5 said:
Thats an NA header. How is that thing turbo??

J pipe. From the header, just loop the piping to a "J" and put the turbo on top of one end, then run the exhaust piping to the side...Nice and cheap way of doing it.

WiL

EDIT: Look at the engine pic. The turbo is right next to it.

yea, just noticed i guess the turbo is where the radiator catch tank should be. dosn't look all shiney like in that one picture... see more rust (puke)

edit: not where the overflow tank should be but just infront of the radiator most far right side.

i'm not sure, but i wouldn't trust his "custom built" turbo kit. and he better not be expecting more than 15k for it. o and, he hasn't mentioned mileage on it.

FL_PR5 said:
yea, just noticed i guess the turbo is where the radiator catch tank should be. dosn't look all shiney like in that one picture... see more rust (puke)

edit: not where the overflow tank should be but just infront of the radiator most far right side.

I think you're looking at the hot side of the turbo (exhaust side) usually I see that part rusty looking, you may be thinking of the compressor side (shiny side)...Yeah the IC piping looks beat up. maybe some repainting should be done.

WiL

ke20sprinter said:
I think you're looking at the hot side of the turbo (exhaust side) usually I see that part rusty looking, you may be thinking of the compressor side (shiny side)...Yeah the IC piping looks beat up. maybe some repainting should be done.
WiL

Yea?!

Custom kit with no turbo in it! Just a big fancy FMIC. Fake mazdaspeed seats also... hrm...

i love it!!!(hah)
This is a car that turns heads because people look at it and laugh until they relaize whats under the hood and all the see is the cars rear bumper.We hate to let it go but it's time for something different.

Back