Who was the first 09 owner?

how do you guys like the new 6?

any likes or dislikes that you want to share that differ from the last gen 6?

I like mine. I went from a Jeep Grand Cherokee so it took a little while to get used to not sitting up higher. I have the V6, so it definately has plenty of power and gets surprisingly good gas mileage for the size of the engine.

how do you guys like the new 6?
likes: better bose system, plenty of power in v6, upgraded material in its class, 18" wheel (even my rdx only have 18" stock).
dislike: huge fender gap, 4000-5000k xenon bulb (it looks more yellowish), nav system (i think my nav have problems, the destination point is always off from the actual place, wth?!)

Last edited:
(i think my nav have problems, the destination point is always off from the actual place, wth?!)

thats actually pretty typical. my garmin is the same way, usually a few houses off.

I got mine first. Well...not yet. But when i go back in time 60 years from now, I'll reserve the first model off the assembly line.

my garmin is the same way, usually a few houses off
i guess i'm spoiled by acura's nav, its always precise to the spot.
dang cheap denso corp crap! i wonder if i can still use steering wheel controls if i change to aftermarket in-dash nav?

Am I possibly the first?

I purchased my '09 6 on August 8th - The day they first arrived at the dealer!

096-1.jpg

I like mine. I went from a Jeep Grand Cherokee so it took a little while to get used to not sitting up higher. I have the V6, so it definately has plenty of power and gets surprisingly good gas mileage for the size of the engine.

city gas mileage is??

Got mine August 26th. Unfortunately, I'm prolly the first guy with a wrecked one.(bang)

3392867505_d99bc2e9a8.jpg

3373021073_5d22d9a5b7.jpg

Going thru the car wash tunnel, an employee got into the Jeep Commander ahead of mine, put it in reverse, and hit the gas!

Hit hard enough to deploy the airbag, and lock the shoulder straps. The car was empty at the time. $7500 damage.

Latest posts

Back