Who Wants a Sick Job Near Fremont?

:
2008 Mazda MX-5 5MT PRHT
So my sis-in-law works for a recruiting agency. Currently, there is a need for someone to drive the new Tesla Model S to shows and such. Obviously a very clean driving record is probably gonna be required.

Your basic travel job where they pay your hotel, food, and such. Obviously, I'm not the one working there but since she isn't a car person herself and she knew I was on plenty of forums, I figured I'd give her a hand on this one.

Since I don't want to put her info out on the public interwebs, shoot me a PM and I'll hit you back. I'd prefer someone that has some history with M247.com like a mod or something so I know it's a credible person.

Somewhere within a 45 mile radius of Fremont.

Bump for interest. I'll close this thread sometime this week if more interest isn't garnered. I need to call my sis to make sure the job is still available even.

Anyone but Scratch... lol I love ya bro but GA is too far for this one. I would've had my buddy get the gig already if GA was in play... no offense.

Hopefully a mod reads this but can I get this thread closed down? That'd be grrrr-eat.

Job is no longer available.

Back