who needs to be lowered?

wow, i appreciate it. i just came on to check some other threads out, but i didn't see a PM, so i didn't think i had won. you can summarize and paraphrase my PM if you want, i would just prefer that you not release it verbatim.

PM me your info and i will work something out to pick them up.

im not going to post his PM...he is a father of 2 kids and expecting a 3rd. married and has bills like the rest of us and was just very forward and sincere in his PM. and lil red wagon i just realized you live in houston when you said pick them up.
now i realize some of you other members had your reasoning for consideration also but like i said it was a hard decision for so i picked my top 3 and told my girlfriend to help me and pick one she liked out of the 3 and it happened to be lil red wagon. thank you everyone for taking me seriously and i hope to do more stuff like this again if i can.

Last edited:
who were your other 2 choices? and i guess the fact that lil red wagon was an inspector did not effect his chances, lol, congrats lil red wagon. maybe one of these days ill do the same thing with a spare part that i have. it was different, but fun, i felt like i was at a live auction raising the little sign with my new bid each time,lol

This was very generous of you slideshow240.

240sx? :)

But anyway, props on this. I hope to do something like this in the near future. You have inspired us all :)

Thank you for the honerable mention if i only was closer with no shipping i could of been a contender.

i can provide a Protege5 lift kit if anyone is interested! lol

Back