Who lives in colorado?

awdlax

Hey, I am 18 and just got accepted into CUB, CSM and CSU. I will probebly end up going to one of the three but I just wanna see if anyone with cool proteges live there!

i live in omaha, ne right now, but if everything goes well i'll be out in denver within acouple months. i got a 03 black msp

yep, two of em- john elway(totally avoid them) and one other, cant remember the name..

dammit, i knew john elway would be a msp dealer and i've heard nothing but bad things about those dealerships. i was hoping there would be another one. like here in omaha, there is only 1 msp dealer even close to me which is woodhouse, where i bought my car. the next closest one is in kansas city, roughly 3 hour drive.

I think the other dealership is gateway mazda in denver- but don't hold me to that one! But I have heard good things about them

well that sucks, nobody really has anything good to say about the dealerships out there either. i just got my car back from the dealer, my tranny was bad, it took them 3 weeks to get everything finally fixed and working right, then when i get it back, there are scratches all along the side skirts and my center console, they didn't admit to any but did TRY --- key word, to fix them and they came out really bad. but the tranny works!!!! so i still have unresolved problems to get fixed.

I live in Lakewood are. I have an 03.5 silver msp. I have a carbon hood, eyelids, other lil mods like that. I don't see many msps out here. I am going to start taking my msp to the mazda dealership off of colfax and a little east of wads.

what up,
me and peabody live up here in cheyenne and wouldnt mind meeting up with some peeps sometime, i havent seen anybody around here except us with msp's or boosted p5s. let us know

I live in colorado springs just bought adams spool turbo kit gonna be putting it on anybody in the area who could help would be greatly appreciated

I'm a little father away than boo ya speed, but I'm in the Denver area quite often when the snow's not around.

In fact, I'll be down this weekend for Autocross at DIA if anybody's around. I seem to be the only MSP out there and the only Mazda outside of the Miata Clan.

***EDIT: Autocross event is Saturday 7/13 @ Mt. Elbert parking lot at DIA. check out http://www.rmsolo.org for directions if you folks are interested. Racing starts around 8:30-9:00am.

Last edited:
I will be showing the speed at the denver grand prix this saturday if anyone is interested in going it should be fun.

shinzen said:
I think the other dealership is gateway mazda in denver- but don't hold me to that one! But I have heard good things about them

Yes, Gateway Mazda is a Mazdaspeed dealer. When I'm down for AutoX events, I get my oil changed there. I'm fairly impressed with them though they weren't able to diagnose my exhaust leak (warped manifold). That's the only ding I've got against them. Don't know much about the dealer side and I could care less. However, their parts and service departments are second to none.

Anybody going to the GP of Denver on Sunday for the races???

hey whats gpoing on

msp03.5 said:
I will be showing the speed at the denver grand prix this saturday if anyone is interested in going it should be fun.

ok so i just got on here and was just wondering if you still lived in denver let me know thanks ryan.

looking

FrozenMazda said:
Yes, Gateway Mazda is a Mazdaspeed dealer. When I'm down for AutoX events, I get my oil changed there. I'm fairly impressed with them though they weren't able to diagnose my exhaust leak (warped manifold). That's the only ding I've got against them. Don't know much about the dealer side and I could care less. However, their parts and service departments are second to none.

Anybody going to the GP of Denver on Sunday for the races???
looking for people who live in colorado or any surronding states thanks ryan.

Back