Who has the most miles on thier MS6?

07 with 28K....however, i mostly drive my dads silverado during winter. i try to keep the rust damage to a minimum :)

06 had 19,000 when i got it on the First of this year..

Has almost 21,000 now.. Need to stop driving it so much but its too darn fun

06 with 34k.
I planned on keeping it under 30k, but ended up choosing to drive it on several long road trips this last summer...for obvious reasons. :) Way more fun to drive long distance than the Isuzu Rodeo.

I have an 06 BLK CHRY GT with 33.5 k miles and extended warranty. This car should last everyone over 100k miles since i had a regular 04 MS6i with 100k miles, Magnaflow exhaust, CAI, and it was still running flawlessly when i sold it. Take care of the engine and oil changes and u will be spared. I think the only thing that could add to our demise is the smoking turbo known issue. I say we all go to Mazda USA headquarters with our SPD 6's and idle it outside to prove to them that this is a known issue!!

Last edited:
they know its an issue, hence why they are fixing the pcv.

They need to send us ALL a new PCV then. Acknowledgement and action are two different things and the japs are on my s*** list now. The US Congress was brutal with Toyota's chairmen today and i wish Mazda could be next.

there is no reason to send everyone one if not everyone experiences the issue. not getting the pcv isn't going to cause your car to blow up and kill you, just some smoke. there are plenty of preventive measures as it is already that most of us who are tired of waiting for mazda went ahead and did.

there is no reason to send everyone one if not everyone experiences the issue. not getting the pcv isn't going to cause your car to blow up and kill you, just some smoke. there are plenty of preventive measures as it is already that most of us who are tired of waiting for mazda went ahead and did.

I understand. And yes, 5w or 10w-40 can temporarily fix the issue. However, we shouldn't even have to do that. It's just frustrating to have to argue with Mazda for crap they should've gotten right to begin with. They definitely are losing their customer base (me, a Mazda customer for 10+ years).

well i'd rather run 5w40 in this car as its better for it. even the euro and australian manuals recommend 5w40, but because the US is all about MPG's they say to use a thinner oil. but hey that's my look on it, my car smoked when i had 5w30 oil in it and i then went to 5w40 and its been a year and a half without smoke.

Almost 62,000 miles on the clock. I bought it in 2008 with 27,000. That's what happens when you drive from VA to AL, through the southern US, up the west coast to WA, down to TX and then back up to WA all from January of 09 until July of 09.

All of that while running 5w30 and zero smoking :D

2006 with 57K on it. Just had the 60K maint done and found fluid leaks so had them fixed under warranty. Thank Goodness for the warranty. Or it would have been much worse.
Anyone else have Fluid leaks ?
Ex.:
Valve Cover
Oil Pan
Timing Cover.

bought my 07 with 18K this past august now i just hit 29k, zero problems. no smoke, just needed some lube on the steering shaft.

Back