who has put a mbc on the ms3 out here

$inCitySpeed3

:
Mazdaspeed 3 GT
i just found my mbc in the garage i want to but it on, got a couple other parts coming..we should have a tech day, hang out, drink some brews and **** around with the cars...take some pics and so on...

Just bought the dash hawk also, cant wait to play with that...

i have, dont do it without tuning software. boost cuts at 18 and our cars spike too much. plus it was the biggest pain in the ass ever.

Humm I think that one guy who blew his engine did... and that other guy who threw a rod... OH and the guy who dropped his tranny on the ground!

But seriously.. like Tacos said (Mmm love tacos)... baaaad idea. It'll **** your warranty in a few seconds flat. And opens the door for a LOT of problems to pop up...

indeed!
i've had the hks and greddy (electronic) on my car.
and just as tacos said, fuel cut happens arund 18psi.
fuel cut defender and stand back would be good.
plus
the turbo on the speed 3/6 are pretty small, so it's almost useless increasing the boost. it'll just create more heat.
just go with the basics.
intake, downpipe, cat back.

Last edited:
thankfully the turbo on my miata boosts nice and linear ;) hehe

blown motors are not fun, i was on motor 3 on my old honda when i decided to get rid of it lol

thank you laloosh, and evrybody who chimned in..

I was lookking at the dfender(is it hard to take on and off) my dealer is pretty mod friendly but i would take this stuff off..

laloosh saw your video on utube...nice runs..**** the haters on there..they be jelous bitches...lol...and jealous bitches dont hate having, just other who have

Latest posts

Back