Which Turbo Timer MSP6???

gerasimatos said:
They all do the same thing, idle the car. I personally don't care all that much for them though.
I am just tired of sitting in the car. I drive the hell out of it so anything i can do to make it last is a good thing! Lol. But this will just make it so i can be sure its cooled long enough.

Hey guys, i got my greddy TT today. I am trying to figure out how to wire it up.... I read a how to on installin a TT but that must be for a different thing.. I have Clips on mine were it looks like it "should" just clip in. I realize thats not always the case so how do i connect all the wires?? I have a purple and brown wire also and were do they go?? For the people who have the greddy did theres come with these crazy ass directions in like chinnese or something!?! Help please guys!

Hey guys.. I just thought maybe some people would like to know that if you get the greddy TT here are the directions.. Someone else has put a thread on here for a how to but if you go to http://greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/685.pdf it will give u step by step directions. Its awesome. Ill be installing mine today so ill let everyone know how it goes.

AWDRACER6 said:
Hey guys.. I just thought maybe some people would like to know that if you get the greddy TT here are the directions.. Someone else has put a thread on here for a how to but if you go to http://greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/685.pdf it will give u step by step directions. Its awesome. Ill be installing mine today so ill let everyone know how it goes.

Haven't had a chance to look cause i'm at work, but do those directions also include the rpm and speed like other people were looking for?

Has anybody figured out what wires to splice in order to get all of the features out of the unit?

Plus, what's the story with not being able to lock the doors? Has that been overcome yet?.

Thanks.

UK_Ben said:
Has anybody figured out what wires to splice in order to get all of the features out of the unit?

Plus, what's the story with not being able to lock the doors? Has that been overcome yet?.

Thanks.
Well i locked my doors just fine... I didnt try the alarm so im not sure about that one... I was actually gonna ask on here hat people do about that??? But yes those instructions i posted give directions for everything. U will need to know which wires to connect with the TT though.. The directions dont give you the color they just say "12V" or "ACC" etc... So if you use these directions along with the greddy ones you will be golden! It took me about an hour but i know NOTHING about that kinda crap.. Well worth it to me!

Koenig said:
Haven't had a chance to look cause i'm at work, but do those directions also include the rpm and speed like other people were looking for?
And no it doesnt. It says talk to the dealer or some crap. I didnt hook it up anyways.. why would u want it? Its on the dash so why do u need one on the TT? Just curious bro.

AWDRACER6 said:
And no it doesnt. It says talk to the dealer or some crap. I didnt hook it up anyways.. why would u want it? Its on the dash so why do u need one on the TT? Just curious bro.

So the TT can automatically adjust the countdown profile instead of a 30 seconds each time. Might be longer or shorter.

UK_Ben said:

Thanks.

I'm assuming you mean with advanced keyless. You can lock the doors, you just can't use the advanced keyless to do it. You have to pull out the key and lock it at the door.

Hate said:
So the TT can automatically adjust the countdown profile instead of a 30 seconds each time. Might be longer or shorter.
Yes u can adjust it to up to 9min and 59sec. Or u can let the TT do it for u and u just have to set up a minimum... And then the TT will add the time on to it. Pretty cool but i just set it for 2min and ill leave it.

I'm assuming you mean with advanced keyless. You can lock the doors, you just can't use the advanced keyless to do it. You have to pull out the key and lock it at the door.
Yes u can adjust it to up to 9min and 59sec. Or u can let the TT do it for u and u just have to set up a minimum... And then the TT will add the time on to it. Pretty cool but i just set it for 2min and ill leave it.

And ya, i have heard thats what u have to do. Which is not that big of a deal really... Cause u just hit it on the way out the car.

Hate said:

I would also like the auto features to work.

I don't have the advanced keyless, so I'd probably be able to do it by remote? Anybody have any experiences with this?

UK_Ben said:
I would also like the auto features to work.

I don't have the advanced keyless, so I'd probably be able to do it by remote? Anybody have any experiences with this?
I dont have the keyless either. U just turn the key off and take it out and the car will still run. It will countdown from whatever u set it at or if its on auto it will count down whatever the TT decides is right. Then it shuts off. Then if u dont have keyless u just hit the lock button and your golden.

AWDRACER6 said:
I dont have the keyless either. U just turn the key off and take it out and the car will still run. It will countdown from whatever u set it at or if its on auto it will count down whatever the TT decides is right. Then it shuts off. Then if u dont have keyless u just hit the lock button and your golden.

Good to hear. Thanks.

AWDRACER6 said:

And ya, i have heard thats what u have to do. Which is not that big of a deal really... Cause u just hit it on the way out the car.

lol no he was saying that the speed/rpm sensor is used for the TT to "accurately" adjust the time for cool down..... for example you might not have driven hard, so the TT might not turn on at all or might just turn on for 10 or 15 seconds....... or you might have driven hard and even though you set it for 45 seconds the TT might adjust it for a minute and 15 seconds......t hat's all really

not that imporant, I just sit in my car for a minute.....listen to some music, check my hair, text message, finish a sudoku puzzle on my Brain Games nintendo DS, or check my email on my Sony PSP while waiting ;)

Good times yo!

Koenig said:
lol no he was saying that the speed/rpm sensor is used for the TT to "accurately" adjust the time for cool down..... for example you might not have driven hard, so the TT might not turn on at all or might just turn on for 10 or 15 seconds....... or you might have driven hard and even though you set it for 45 seconds the TT might adjust it for a minute and 15 seconds......t hat's all really

not that imporant, I just sit in my car for a minute.....listen to some music, check my hair, text message, finish a sudoku puzzle on my Brain Games nintendo DS, or check my email on my Sony PSP while waiting ;)

Good times yo!
HAHAHA! Nice... lol! I just got tired of lookin at my self in the mirror! Especially when im late for work but im really not im just sitting in the parking lot in my car lookin at my self.. Lol.

But i got ya about the rpm/speed thing now. I didnt know that was how it works. Makes sense though. Im thinking about getting the manual someday soon so if i do ill post the wire on here.

AWDRACER6 said:
HAHAHA! Nice... lol! I just got tired of lookin at my self in the mirror! Especially when im late for work but im really not im just sitting in the parking lot in my car lookin at my self.. Lol.

But i got ya about the rpm/speed thing now. I didnt know that was how it works. Makes sense though. Im thinking about getting the manual someday soon so if i do ill post the wire on here.

The manual for the MS6 ?

If I were you, I would find a dealer that has it (within a 20 mile radius) and take a look at it before you buy it.

I did the same thing with my 2003 R6 (that's a bike in case no one knows) I bought the KING of manuals for it...... Clymer's..... I went to a bike shop and they had the manual I asked to look at it......flipped through it and decided it would definitely have potential should i need it for something mmajor (which after warranty I will).

So see if it even has the info you're looking for in the first place....... then if it does......buy it....... otherwise it's just a waste of money.

You can find the shop manuals on ebay for around $100. It really would have come in handy for just about every mod I have done, but I still haven't picked one up yet (shrug)

jbspeed6 said:
You can find the shop manuals on ebay for around $100. It really would have come in handy for just about every mod I have done, but I still haven't picked one up yet (shrug)

I think AWDRacer said he found them for $75 or $80? is the $100 on eBay including shipping? or is the shipping extra?

jbspeed6 said:

BTW wanted to ask why you chose the 3071 over the 3076 ?

Latest posts

Back