Which short shifter is best?

Yea. Alot of people end up cutting them out. I did.

Anyway, why not buy them all and try them out one after another... lol. Seriously I don't think it matters that much. I picked the TWM and kartboy bushings.

Quote: .....had to cut the old bushing out and will get my new boot probably in a week +. love the kartboy.......

Buy the SR shiftboot from Horsepower Freaks it is sexay. Love the looks and feel. A must have w/ the Kartboy setup.

PM me if you want pics. of my boot w/ Kartboy knob.

I would go with Kartboy. They have a great service to make sure you get what you want. Once they messed up my friends order, they took it back without charge and sent him the correct item and a free T-shirt.

Yea. It's nice when there are many competitors that are so good it makes it hard to choose. I think you will be happy with any of them really.

I just bought the boot from horsepower freaks, and its really nice. And I think they still have a sale for people who read this message board.

dave45090 said:
Quote: .....had to cut the old bushing out and will get my new boot probably in a week +. love the kartboy.......

Buy the SR shiftboot from Horsepower Freaks it is sexay. Love the looks and feel. A must have w/ the Kartboy setup.

PM me if you want pics. of my boot w/ Kartboy knob.

Back