Which rims look better?

In processing of choosing some new rims, it probably won't happen but need some opinions. Which would look better? BBS RC or the Khan RS-S?

Hi,

It would probably be easier for us to help you, if you could throw some pics of each wheel in your posts...

Just my 2 cents...

I Have These 18's on my Ride!

at226silver.gif

I also like the Khan wheels. For me, I see the BBS style everywhere, and they all blend in to me. The Khan is more my style...but again, just my 2 cents!

I'm diggin the BBS's. I've seen those in person and they have a really high polish/chrome esq look to them. Not to forget that they are lighter than the KHAN's. I've seen the BBS on a few different cars too, but not on an MP3.

REALLY like the Kahn ones. I'd get those myself! You can see the calipers better with these (which is especially nice if they're painted.) Plus, those will have a very nice spin on them, too. Go with the KAHN'S!!!!

I think the BBS are better, but you see them everywherere so go with the Kahn. They are probably cheaper and look less attractive to theives

where can you buy some kahn wheels for cheap

I need to know if anybody can find out where I can buy the Kahn wheels, besides at edgeracing.com, i want to be able to get a reasonable price.

Back