Which mats to get ?

I have the OEM weather mats as well. No complaints. They are getting a slight gray color due to the dust and dirt. But that's what they are for.

Thanks for all the responses. I am in SoCal so no snow but may have lot of rain this year
Does the OEM mats Come with Mat for the boot??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a difference between the cargo tray and cargo mat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A question for people who have the maxpider mats. I got the kagu rubber ones from amazon and the fit was excellent! However I did not like the slipperiness of them and the squeaking I got when driving the car with them. Anyone get the carpet version of them and if so what is your opinion of them? Thinking of exchanging the kagu for the carpet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mazda dealers have genuine Mazda mat OEM which are very good and another less expensive type. Ed

I'm just a Weathertech snob I guess

They haven't disappointed me and happy with ones in CX-5

I can't remember the brand or thread but the brand in question when worn somewhat would show up white instead of black all the way through like a WT.

I'm just a Weathertech snob I guess

They haven't disappointed me and happy with ones in CX-5

I can't remember the brand or thread but the brand in question when worn somewhat would show up white instead of black all the way through like a WT.

A friend of mine had a similar car to mine, with weather-techs (the deep ones with the high sides) and they didn't look anything like the pics in the ad.

I just took out the mats, and stowed them in the garage. When the lease expires I will put them back, presto, nice clean mats.

A friend of mine had a similar car to mine, with weather-techs (the deep ones with the high sides) and they didn't look anything like the pics in the ad.

Mine look just like the picture.

MAZD_CX5_14_444191.jpg

I bought the Husky WeatherBeater set with cargo liner. Just installed it and it fits absolutely perfect! I really like the material; it's not too slippery, but still has a non-stick surface. I had Weathertechs on my Toyota Tacoma, and it didn't quite fit as well as the Husky's did on my CX-5. I bought mine from AutoAnything and used their 20% coupon code. Came out to around 225 before taxes (free shipping included). I will post pics tomorrow when I have some day light.

Overall very satisfied.

I actually JUST bought the OEM mats for my 13' CX-5. So far, I love them. I guess time will tell, but I got them for $74.00 through the Med Center Mazda eBay store, great deal.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I bought the Husky WeatherBeater set with cargo liner. Just installed it and it fits absolutely perfect! I really like the material; it's not too slippery, but still has a non-stick surface. I had Weathertechs on my Toyota Tacoma, and it didn't quite fit as well as the Husky's did on my CX-5. I bought mine from AutoAnything and used their 20% coupon code. Came out to around 225 before taxes (free shipping included). I will post pics tomorrow when I have some day light.

Overall very satisfied.

Eager to see pics, am considering the Husky's as well.

I've been going back & forth between Weathertech and Husky floor liners in my last few vehicles, but lately the Huskies seem to give better coverage, so that's what I went with in my CX-5. Sorry no pics as of yet.

Since I have a decent camera, I'll step up to the task of taking pics for the Husky Liner :) Also included are some pics of the carpet under the mats to show how that mats' doing. The mats have been on my car since October, and there's quite a lot of mud as we have enough snow for sledding so far.

https://goo.gl/photos/1dqP93jx5wcRf8gE7

For my Accord, I cut out the fuel-lid-release hole and that was a mistake, dust and sand got into below the release latch and was hard to vacuum out. For the CX-5, I've only trimmed the pointy nubs underneath so that they don't poke my finger when I open the lid, so far so good.

Since I have a decent camera, I'll step up to the task of taking pics for the Husky Liner :) Also included are some pics of the carpet under the mats to show how that mats' doing. The mats have been on my car since October, and there's quite a lot of mud as we have enough snow for sledding so far.

https://goo.gl/photos/1dqP93jx5wcRf8gE7

For my Accord, I cut out the fuel-lid-release hole and that was a mistake, dust and sand got into below the release latch and was hard to vacuum out. For the CX-5, I've only trimmed the pointy nubs underneath so that they don't poke my finger when I open the lid, so far so good.

Aw man, I just cut out that hole... I was thinking about just cutting 3 sides so that it still provides cover, yet I could easily lift it up to pull it.

Back