Which map for Mazdaspeed CAI in short ram with turbo inlet

cboney

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Sport - Metropolitan Gray
Which AP map would be good for this? I am thinking the stock style Stage 1 v1.03 since the airflow straightener should keep trims close to stock. Anybody else have this setup and some input?

Which AP map would be good for this? I am thinking the stock style Stage 1 v1.03 since the airflow straightener should keep trims close to stock. Anybody else have this setup and some input?

so, what map are you using and how is it working for your car ?, i want to change from ms cai to ms sri, but not sure wich map to use, do you have the air straightener w/45 degree ?

i was using the stock style map with the MSCAI in short ram with the straightener. I switched to a Cobb SF and now im running a custom map.

i was using the stock style map with the MSCAI in short ram with the straightener. I switched to a Cobb SF and now im running a custom map.

Did it work ok, or are you now running the cobb sri, and custome tune, because you were having problems with the mscai in sri ?

I run the Stage 2 SRI map with my MSCAI in SRi mode and my Trims are perfect. If you SRi the MSCAI you need to be running the SRi Map. I would highly suggest the air straightener as well.

I run the Stage 2 SRI map with my MSCAI in SRi mode and my Trims are perfect. If you SRi the MSCAI you need to be running the SRi Map. I would highly suggest the air straightener as well.

Thanks, just what i was looking for.

This is false, I was the only beta tester for the stage 1+ ms cai maps and I was running the ms cai as an sri. You should run the ms cai maps if you have a ms cai. Bravnik you are full of false info.

This is false, I was the only beta tester for the stage 1+ ms cai maps and I was running the ms cai as an sri. You should run the ms cai maps if you have a ms cai. Bravnik you are full of false info.

Do you really think there is much difference if they are both SRI?

Yes I do think there is a lot of difference. The ms cai is a lot more restrictive than cobb's intake, probably because the cobb intake has a velocity stack. In any case everytime I used the sri maps with the ms cai running as an sri, I had very low boost and a lot of knock.

Yes I do think there is a lot of difference. The ms cai is a lot more restrictive than cobb's intake, probably because the cobb intake has a velocity stack. In any case everytime I used the sri maps with the ms cai running as an sri, I had very low boost and a lot of knock.

I have noticed I have been getting low boost and have gotten some nasty knock at times... I will be switching to the MS-CAI asap.

Back