where to go next...

:
2003 protege5
2003 Protege5, Sportmatic, 2.0L

Ok so this is the setup that I will be having on my car in the next couple months:
Injen intake, ebay header, racingbeat axle back, both cams from corksport, 626 intake manifold(port matched to gaskets), and a set of medieval pullies.

I want to finish my exhaust setup with a high flow catted midpipe and new catback piping. After that I am not too sure where to go because I dont want to have to break into the engine to do any upgrades because this is the only car my girlfriend and I have so the least amount of down time the best.

So I do not know what to go for next. I was thinking of possible getting some adjustable cams or some sort of a/f controller or engine management setup.

Can any of you n/a gurus give me any ideas or pointers on which direction to go for and which will yield the best results(hp without sacrificing too much driveability and fuel economy)

Thanks in advance!!

Most aggressive stuff you can add for minimum downtime would be Integral Stage 1 cams or Twiggies if you can still find them. Integral Stage 2s or 2.5s give THE most flow and great top end power, but affect low rpm driveability a bit.

Beyond cams and bolt-ons... not much you can do without going into the engine or incurring a few days of downtime for rewiring.

Im not looking for new cams because i am going to be putting in the jdm intake and mazdaspeed exhaust that corksport offers. If the integrals werent so much then I would have went for them.

Back