Where to get 15" steels in MA or NH?

Bosephus

Anyone know where someone might go at this point to get some 15inchers for a P5. I've called abotu a dozen different places all over MA and NH and everyone is sold out. ALl they have is 16's left and then I'm stuck going with a 205 instead of the 195 width. Not to mention the extra $100 plus for foru 16's vs. four 15's.

Man would you look at the snow fall out there!!!

My P5 is disappearing by the second. I really wished I taken the bike racks off before it got buried. What a pain in the a$$. Not going to be fun digging her out.

Boy I sure wish I had snow tires on. :rolleyes:

tirerack.com i got 4 15' steelies plus snow tires for 385 shiped. Today it was definatly worth it with the weather we are having along the coast of CT.

Town Fair Tire in Manchester gave me a deal on steelies when I was still looking for them for about fourty dollars a peice. Maybe fourty five, at most. Go check them out. =) Nice guys!

Tirerack

They are sold out for the season at tire rack.

JeRNuT said:
tirerack.com i got 4 15' steelies plus snow tires for 385 shiped. Today it was definatly worth it with the weather we are having along the coast of CT.

discount tire direct had 15" steelies as of tuesday night. i don't think they are on the website. but the phone number is there. there were $41 each and they shipped em to me (along with m&b'd tires) for free. arrived on friday just as the snow started. i just came back in the house after putting them on. the black steelies on the black paint looks very nascar.

I was at Town Fair on wed in Manchester to place more order for friday morning, they where completely out of 15" steels....wouldnt have until after the weekend. Lots of Mazdaspeed guys came in and got them or something. I got a deal on 15" display wheels....look alot like the stock WRX wheels....5 spoke slotted. I got 3 for $150 and had to buy one new one at $100. But they look nice......better then my stock rims now. Got the Toyo winter tires and they helped out a lot. Still not like awd but better then stock tires.

Good man, Speed. =) I have the Toyo Observe G-03's in 195/60R15 on 929 alloys for winter. Whereabouts in NH are you? Any chance you work at Toys R Us in Manch-Vegas? =) Hehee.

flat_black....I do know the guy that does work at TRU. I just moved up from Nashua. I orginal had the 195/60/15 on order...they fotgot to put them aside for me. Ended up with the 205/55/15. They look meaty. I will defiantely get 205/16's in the summer when I need new ones. The winter tires are great on dry pavement and very little noise.

Pepboys in Portsmouth has 15" alloys for 50 bucks ea. As for tires I'm not sure. I bought the 15"s for my Sentra SE-R. I don't know if we're going to get snows for the P5 or not.

Back