where to buy mp5 upgrades in canada???

thepro5

hi everyone
does anyone know where i could buy performance parts for my protege5 in canada??? just dont feel like paying the shipping across the states and our dollar iis kinda sad. any help would be apprecated.

thanks

I am in the same position as you, but
there are not many companies based in canada and even ordreing part for auto shops up here are more expensive because they ahave to pay to ship and get over the boarder too...so we just gotta pay the money if we want the goods.

Yeah, I know it's taken me a while to save up for mods 'cause of canadian pricing but if you want to know... there are some good shops around the Toronto area.

There's JRP @ www.jrponline.com, check them out or
Kansai racing @ www.kansairacing.com

These guys are around the Mississauga/Toronto area, good , high-quality products ie. JIC, AEM, GReddy, Volk Racing etc.

I just can't find AutoEXE product...
Oh yeah, they maybe high priced sometimes but reasonable. Just save up for the good s*** is what I always say.

OOps, take out he comma off the .com part of the first link

Hey yall, I live in Halifax, and I can get very good deals on most things for cars. I have a friend who has contacts with most companies, or wholesalers very closely related to them. My father is a pilot so shipping is discounted alot.

PM me and I can see what price I can get for you.

If you want mp5 parts in Toronto area, just go to Scarborough. Then find chinese ppl's shop and they have so many p5 parts.
If not, go to pacific mall and they will help u to find it.

For those interested, we're located in Calgary, Alberta. So if there's something you're interested in getting, you'll be able to save the PST from getting it from us :)

In development or almost ready for relase are:

(a) MazdaSpeed Protege Turbo Upgrades
(b) MazdaSpeed Protege Front Mount I/C upgrade
(c) MazdaSpeed Protege Cold Air Intake
(d) MazdaSpeed Protege Turbo-back exhaust systems & cat-backs
(e) MazdaSpeed Protege Forged Pistons
(f) Protege 5/ES Turbo Kits
(g) Protege 5/ES Equal-length header-back systems & Cat-backs
(h) Protege 5/ES N/A Sport Cams
(i) Protege 5/ES N/A High Comp Forged Pistons
(j) JDM Spec Sport Springs for P5/MP3/MSP
(k ) RX-8 Cat-back exhaust system
(l) RX-8 Intake System

We also currently carry intakes as well as suspension bits for the Protege 5/ES.

Available right now, we have:
(a) 12lb CF Hoods (this is not like some of the cheap stuff that's floating around, these are manufactured in our proud country of Canada! :) )
(b) Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (our JDM Spec sport springs are currently being manufactured)
(c) Air Intakes w/ Shielded Filters
(d) Rota Wheels (We carry the whole line of Rotas)
(e) Big Brake Kits (ones that'll fit under the stock 16" wheels)
(f) X-Drilled or Slotted Cad plated rotors

Last edited:
Back