Where to buy DSM AFC?

benben84

:
2003 Black Mica MSP, 2007 CWP CX-7, 2004 JBP WRX
I will be taking delivery on an 03 MSP and it has been heavily modded. From quick glance I believe it has aftermarket turbo(Im thinking Greddy kit?), manifold, fmic, bov, and possibly a few other things. It runs and pulls really freaking hard but it seems to go in spurts being really fast and then not as fast. At WOT starting low in rpm's it will spool and pull hard and then it will hesitate for a split second and pull super hard like it shifted into another gear. I know I need fuel management since it has none. Im thinking this is my problem and I have searched the forums awhile and could not find a link to a site where I could buy the DSM AFC. Anyone have an idea? Thanks.

P.S. If my problem sounds other than just getting air/fuel management could you help me out. I'm about as new to this car as anyone can get.

Since it has a FMIC, the hard pipes will give it a look of being an aftermarket turbo kit. The spurt thing, is the stock fuel map. Putting in the DSM AFC will take care of that. Get in on the group buy that mspeed101 pointed out. I'm going to the dyno today and the only thing I added was the AFC. We'll see what kind of results it provides.

I will be picking it up tonight sometime and I will be taking pics. I had a chance to take a closer look at it and I do believe its the stock turbo. I will starting a new thread about the car when I get it and have some pics to post and also list what has been done to it. I am already in on the group-buy and I cant wait unitl I get the unit, too bad it will be snowing around the time I get it. I guess that leaves me with something to look forwards to in the spring! Thanks for the info, new on the site and I already have been dramatically helped! AWESOME!

Back