where to buy a replacement motor

dmjddm9999

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
Hey guys. I've been having a lot of engine problems, and have decided that it's time to replace the motor. I've been looking around but can't seem to find a msp motor. Does anyone have any information on msp engines for sale? Thanks

I have one for sale, from an MP3, you would have to tap the oil line for the turbo to make it work for a MSP.. $800 shipped.

Hey guys. I've been having a lot of engine problems, and have decided that it's time to replace the motor. I've been looking around but can't seem to find a msp motor. Does anyone have any information on msp engines for sale? Thanks

105,000 miles.. no mods done to the motor or the car.. it came from a completely stock MP3 that was well-cared for with oil changes, etc.

Not to be the nazi, but if you want to sell here, you've got to follow the rules. Follow the link in my sig.

Ohhh.....Good one....LOL!
gone_fishin=Owned....

J/K....

And on another note...Why are you considering a replacement motor?

And Metallic.....Nothing needs to be tapped for this motor to go in an MSP....Which this person likely DOESN't have since this was posted in the MP3 section.

if you have a mazdaspeed protege and you are putting a non turbo engine in it you need to either get the oil pan cradle with the tap in it or tap the oil pan for turbo oil return.

if you have a mazdaspeed protege and you are putting a non turbo engine in it you need to either get the oil pan cradle with the tap in it or tap the oil pan for turbo oil return.
Hello....If you have an MSP..you HAVE THOSE PARTS!
I mean..C'mon people..think about it.

Yeah.. but he mentioned in the original post that he "couldn't seem to find a MSP motor" which just told me that maybe he was going turbo or something.. but yeah.. if you have a MSP you have the parts you need from the old engine to tap into the MP3 engine for the oil line, so you're right on that :D

And Metallic.....Nothing needs to be tapped for this motor to go in an MSP....Which this person likely DOESN't have since this was posted in the MP3 section.

SO where can you buy one

So I have looked at the forums and still can't find a place to buy a replacement engine... Any help would be great!!

true, but do you have any msp replacement motors with the turbo already installed?

i do, but you will need to buy the radiator, condensor, intercooler, piping, computer at the very least to have that all drop in, or go with a custom intercooler setup. it won't bea nearly as cheap as dropping the motor in alone.

Back