where the hell can i get the dam re-flash at

mspracer21

:
mazdaspeed
i live in illinios
i went to my my dealership LIBERTY AUTO CITY in libertyville mon. metioned the hesitation/stumble blah. blah .blah.....then i told them about the re-flash blah blah blah....tells me to leave the car so they can check it blah blah.....about 2 hrs later they call me and tell me their is no pcm update for you car cuz the ecu code is a different code blah blah blah then he tells me that the car doesnt hesitate..... so is there nebody in illinios who got there car flash, and where...

another thing do all ecu's have different code numbers......

and dont tell me to post in the ecu thread cuz i never get an answer.
:mad:

THere is a thread that only lists dealers that have or will flash, I will see if I can find it.

Had mine done yesterday at Biggers in Mazda in Elgin. John the service manager and Steve the lead tech are both cool. I even managed to get a speeding ticket after leaving there, as I was having so much fun driving my car the way it was meant to be.

The peak power doesn't seem any more or less, but the part throttle and tip in feel a TON better.

The number at Biggers is 847-628-6000

Yeah, I started a thread that was supposed to be only for Flash competent dealers with contact info, but the forum nazis decided to mix it in with everything else.

Britt

I gave a time at which it would be cleaned and pdated into one post, and he went ahead and moved it anyways. Don't matter much, I got mine that's all that matters I guess.

Britt

mspracer21 said:
i live in illinios
i went to my my dealership LIBERTY AUTO CITY in libertyville mon. metioned the hesitation/stumble blah. blah .blah.....then i told them about the re-flash blah blah blah....tells me to leave the car so they can check it blah blah.....about 2 hrs later they call me and tell me their is no pcm update for you car cuz the ecu code is a different code blah blah blah then he tells me that the car doesnt hesitate..... so is there nebody in illinios who got there car flash, and where...

another thing do all ecu's have different code numbers......

and dont tell me to post in the ecu thread cuz i never get an answer.
:mad:

Dude!! You live in libertyville?? Tha'ts really cool! Check out this meet! Gurnee Meet 9/27

Back