Where is the best place to get a replacement driver rear axle?

1WICKED6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Hey Guys/Gals,
Yesterday during a photoshoot I heard a loud crack come from the rear of the car, and while taking a turn my traction control light came on and the car screached the tires something I had never heard in this car. Then I put the window down and heard like a crackling noise and upon further inspection the driver side rear axle snapped. We've called autoparts and have had no luck...atleast not at Pep Boys/ Auto Zone or Advance Auto which are the ones closest to me. Anyone know where I can find one of these and a price...I believe Advance had a price of $200 but no product..go figure. Any help would be awesome. I know the dealer will carry it but was trying to get around calling them unless I MUST. Thanks in advance

it says $118 plus $40 for core... My friend is going to check one other place tomorrow ...he works for a dealer and gets the dealer discount...we'll see if not I'm ordering it

I checked him out and the car was hit on the driver side and the guy said $120 but when he checked it had a bad joint.....So I had to fork over $496 to get a new one from the dealer....I get $85 when I take them the core.

Back