Where is CWILL

Any member here in the florida section knows where he is? If so ask him to please check his pm! and respond to it ASAP...If not I'll be coming home for a visit..

Jeremy

He is dead.... Always working I assume. Even when I call him he doesn't answer half the time. Honestly he's just busy with work.

well I've been waiting for my head for a long time. Im out alot of money which he received back in Oct and Nov 9th...He could keep me posted..but I always have to make somewhat threats to get to him.

I understand working but for a working man paying alot of money and not receiving pm's about what is going on is not helping.
I've had to wait 1yr and 3 months for my block from MAM...all the while my car has been siting for almost 1.5 yrs. the head wasnt any good when they pulled it off the old block...I figure I might as well do it right. I bought a head from Ken @ProtegeGarage and had it sent to CWILL and now im at a stand still from Oct...
You try taking a car to any mechanic and have someone as respected as CWILL promise to have your head back in a timely fashion to get the car done...and get no responce or excuses...explain that to your mechanic..while your car has been siting in his shop...
I dont think he wants to pay my storage fee for having my car there waiting in pieces.because the head wasnt suppose to take this long..

Jeremy

People should always be twice as considerate of those who they are in debt to than themselves.

I had a friend borrow $200... three months later im now getting $10 dollars a week back which equals a $200 dollar loan paid back over 8 months after me motivating them to give into this much atleast.

I had a different friend borrow $400...they paid me back in three weeks without me begging.

Its not because of how much money they made or had laying around to pay me back. Some people are just raised to be less considerate of others and I think they need some old school highly illegal loan shark techniques.

Last edited:
I agree with you...on another note if this was me behaving like this I would have a SCAMMER under my name..I did mention the whole MAM thing to him before I sent my $$$ I asked how long it will take...I just think he should be straight forward with me..he's sold an engine and other parts here..we are part of the same Twiggy Cam GB, that was a hell of a wait but we got them thou...theres just no excuse for not hearing about whats going on with my head since Feb 2th...he aint that busy....3 months he has said it's done and will ship it out.

I like to keep things like this through pm but he has left me no other choice.....the guys from NEPOC can also mention a few here..they've been waiitng for me to get the car running...always asking when your going to get the head from CWILL...got the WIFE saying ive been scammed(smash) ... now thats pressure and stress in one and im not talking about small money..

Jeremy
DeadGeneration said:
People should always be twice as considerate of those who they are in debt to than themselves.

I had a friend borrow $200... three months later im now getting $10 dollars a week back which equals a $200 dollar loan paid back over 8 months after me motivating them to give into this much atleast.

I had a different friend borrow $400...they paid me back in three weeks without me begging.

Its not because of how much money they made or had laying around to pay me back. Some people are just raised to be less considerate of others and I think they need some old school highly illegal loan shark techniques.

Last edited:
I dont think it would be out of question to make an opportunity out of this problem. I've been seeing it for years. I would make an online collections agency that would have customers such as yourself. For a small premium we would go out and kill the ones who owe our customers...*thinks for a second*... or we could just harass them like normal collection agencies do but killing works too... either way like a collection agency who works for big banks we would work for millions of small cases on the internet. Too bad its a business concept im not willing to act on.

I've done both...well i'll give him some time to respond here. like I said before I dont have a problem going to florida..I even asked him if he would like my brother to pick it up and ship it out, out of my own pocket. my brother is like 5 minutes from the shop..
I actually worked a block from his job.
This is the second purchase over these forums that ive had problems with- MAM and now CWILL. I purchased my car (Equinox) without even seeing the damn thing over this forum. I dont know..
I'll have to talk to my lawyer on monday and have him look into filing a suit..

Jeremy

sorry to hear you are going through this, i've meet CWill a couple of times and he's been real cool, i doubt he's doing this on purpose

Got a PM from him stating it will go out this week...all measurements and clearances ahve been checked and its ready to go...we'll see if that hold true..

Jeremy
JCell said:
sorry to hear you are going through this, i've meet CWill a couple of times and he's been real cool, i doubt he's doing this on purpose

I've bought stuff off him before and never had troubles. There was some issues with shipping(but none his fault). Hopefully this gets worked out.

Back