where is are the msp owners in texas??

Trust me, there are a lot in Texas for such a rare car. Considering the MSPs are almost 10 years old now and they only made 4,750 in the US you aren't going to see many of them.

I am in SA with Black MSP along with my Friend's Built Spicy Orange and he has a couple other friends in Spicy Orange as well in SA.

Trust me, there are a lot in Texas for such a rare car. Considering the MSPs are almost 10 years old now and they only made 4,750 in the US you aren't going to see many of them.
lol were 4,750 now start subtracting the ones that ppl crash lol im gussing bout somewhere around 3,000 or less

I am in SA with Black MSP along with my Friend's Built Spicy Orange and he has a couple other friends in Spicy Orange as well in SA.
how come i dnt see yall around .well san antonio is kinda big lol..thats what i wanna do built my engine

What side of town are you? I daily drive a P5. My friend works around North Star mall but he also drives a Millenia as a daily. He is currently dynoed at 250hp and 300tq.

What side of town are you? I daily drive a P5. My friend works around North Star mall but he also drives a Millenia as a daily. He is currently dynoed at 250hp and 300tq.
i live in the southside by highway 90 i use my msp as a daily i also own a truck but the gas went up to high lol.wow nice number but thats on stock internals? right now im having lil small issues on mine

I know of 2 msp that are no longer with us. One was a titanium and the other one was blazing yellow. I know of a 3rd laser blue that is getting his engine built up. I wish I had a spicy or a blazing yellow though...

I know of 2 msp that are no longer with us. One was a titanium and the other one was blazing yellow. I know of a 3rd laser blue that is getting his engine built up. I wish I had a spicy or a blazing yellow though...
wow that sucks . well buy one but goodluck to find one lol

i live in the southside by highway 90 i use my msp as a daily i also own a truck but the gas went up to high lol.wow nice number but thats on stock internals? right now im having lil small issues on mine

No he is built. I've got bad sway bar bushings and sometimes slow boosting issues on mine.

No he is built. I've got bad sway bar bushings and sometimes slow boosting issues on mine.
good numbers i wish i had that under my hood.. i know my bushings r bad so i just thru a lil oil on them and there fine so far. and i have a vacum leak on mine..hopefully will meet up

I have two friends in my area, one just bought a titanium and the other is looking at a blazing yellow. Maybe I can meet up with them sometime soon and we can cruise down there and do a mini meet

I have two friends in my area, one just bought a titanium and the other is looking at a blazing yellow. Maybe I can meet up with them sometime soon and we can cruise down there and do a mini meet
yeah just let know when? i ben owning my car for 6 months already. but if you need my number dnt hesitate to ask

sweet, found you. I use facebook to keep in touch with car folks when Im not on the forum. I'll definitely let you know when we are ready to cruise down there

If there is a San Antonio meet going on I would be game to go, as long as I have some time to request off work. If it was just a saturday or sunday MSP meet or something that would be cool. Something we have never done

If there is a San Antonio meet going on I would be game to go, as long as I have some time to request off work. If it was just a saturday or sunday MSP meet or something that would be cool. Something we have never done
sweet we need to bring msp back

Back