Whens the next meet and where??

Kyu is my name like the letter "Q".

I've known Lt. Dan for like 4 years now. He was a big honda guy but converted to mazda like me =)

someone should make a meet for nov 1-2 at summit point (i think spec miata is racing there and the honda challenge...some good racing)...i'll also be there at the driving school getting some more track time

usually around lunch time they have touring laps where you can drive your own car on the track with passengers (at highway speeds ;) )

ViperX said:
Well us Marylanders can meet up with you NVAers (could be a word somehow) at some point when we hit the VA side of 495. Make a nice long caravan for the long trip to richmond. Keeping up with each other could pass the time away.
(blackp5) (silverp5) (bluep5) (whitep5) (laserp5) (mspo) (mspb) (yellomp3)

YES!!! my black P5 is in the lead!!!! hahahahahahaha

(bluep5) (bluep5) (bluep5) (blackp5)
and then I pass the black one.... lol

ViperX said:
Well us Marylanders can meet up with you NVAers (could be a word somehow) at some point when we hit the VA side of 495. Make a nice long caravan for the long trip to richmond. Keeping up with each other could pass the time away.
(blackp5) (silverp5) (bluep5) (whitep5) (laserp5) (mspo) (mspb) (yellomp3)

Well a good place to meet is a rest stop on 95. My other club always uses the rest stop right past the Potomac Mills exit. If you get off on the the Mall exit you can gas up and get right back on 95 and run right into the exit. The cool thing about being a caravan is that you will never knew that you just drove 2hrs to get somewhere. By the time you stop you wont want to stop. Get your two-way radio's out and have a ball. Anyone up for that???

Titanium..
I'm up for it.. sounds like fun! I have 2 walkie talkies that we can use..

We had a small but nice caravan on the way down to the last Spool meet. Although traffic made the return trip just slightly unenjoyable. However, the event itself was a blast with an excellent representation of S2000s, Proteges and that Evo!

I'm in for making the drive down again, minus the blowing of the camera-enhanced red light.

ok, cool, so we have set up the point for the VA'rs to the MD'rs now, who is the person coming from the farthest north? or is it general concensus that everyone meets at the rest stop? cuz some of us (me) will have a good hour hour and a half drive (gotta pick someone up, otherwise 45) b4 we actually hit VA, so anyone wanna meet earlier? i starting from B-more, so anyone wants to join, speak now or forever hold ur piece

Midnightracer22 said:
ok, cool, so we have set up the point for the VA'rs to the MD'rs now, who is the person coming from the farthest north? or is it general concensus that everyone meets at the rest stop? cuz some of us (me) will have a good hour hour and a half drive (gotta pick someone up, otherwise 45) b4 we actually hit VA, so anyone wanna meet earlier? i starting from B-more, so anyone wants to join, speak now or forever hold ur piece

I can still meet you up earlier dude. Being in Waldorf I'm at exit 2 and 7 on the Beltway. So by the time we hit VA all of us MD'ers will have our lineup together and just hook up with the rest at exit 158 aka PMills rest stop. The trip to woodbridge from md is already like an hour drive.... (shrug)

(laserp5) (blackp5)

ok then, by beltway i am gonna assume thats 95? or 495? cuz i suck with names... please confirm...

Yeah the 495/95 part of the highway going around DC. So by the time we hit the WW bridge us MD people should all be together to go down 95.

Viper- ok, cool, i am assuming the college park side of 495, i think, and i'll meet ya where? lol, we have almost a month to go and we're already discussing specifics... haha

Lisa- a friend and i are thnking of trooping down to Rockville with a couple other cars in tow and watch the racer/ricer scene

auto- they are called gauge rings and a fellow forumer makes and sells 'em.. Just PM daveB and ask him for a set.. he has brushed and polished. I think they are about $30? I've had mine for a bit so I forget how much I paid but he even sends you a cd on installation. Tell him I sent ya.. :)

midnight- I mean this weekend coming up.

Back