wheels for my 300Z

With that offset won't it look like a roller skate!?

my friend was sayin they would stick out 20mm which isnt too bad cuz i can always flare the fenders. id rather get a set of weld wheels but i cant find any, i like these because they are deep dish, but ill have to think about it more

yea, i was thinkin they would make good drift wheels since they are wide and lightweight. oh well, i guess my search will continue

lol...

do *you* like them? that's really what is important...

lol...

do *you* like them? that's really what is important...

yea i like em a little bit, but im thinking in the mindset of a 240sx owner. my friend has a sick set of somewhat deep dish Welds on his 240 and they look awesome. but i dont own a 240 lol so finding rims that actually look good on my car is a little difficult but im actually liking the sportmaxs (link in my previous post) a lil bit more than the centerlines mostly because i can get em cheaper and theyd prob look better than the centerlines

Last edited:
I'm sure the problem with that car is the high negative offset that pretty much will not allow a wheel with a significant lip

I'm sure the problem with that car is the high negative offset that pretty much will not allow a wheel with a significant lip

actually the centerlines will clear the suspension without a problem but they will stick out past the fenders. but the sportmaxs have a +15 offset but are 8" wide as opposed to 8.5"
they currently have a set of 205/50/15s on them but id probably hipari a 195/50/15 tire on there if i do get them

Last edited:
Those are definitely better! What color is your car?

02032008347.jpg

Have you considered other Nissan rims from other models? My cousin hads Altima SE-R rims on his 240sx. Well its a 350sx now. But I use to have 00 Maxima SE rims on my s13.

Have you considered other Nissan rims from other models? My cousin hads Altima SE-R rims on his 240sx. Well its a 350sx now. But I use to have 00 Maxima SE rims on my s13.

350sx?? say whaa?
and yea ive looked at a few but id rather get a set of aftermarket ones

Back