Wheels for Mazda3 Sunset Orange

Sethlan

:
'04 Mazda 3 GT
Ok, the other day I kind of got a little impatient and tried to cut a corner a little bit too much. The result was my rear right tire blowing and taking a chunk of the rim with it.

Needless to say I was a little mad.

But using this opportunity, I am coming due for new tires. So I may as well get a full set of new rims.

Does anyone have any suggestions that would look good on my car? I was leaning towards a black chrome set of MSR American Eagle 18 044, With Toyo Proxies 4 225/40ZR18 92W

Here is a picture of the 445 model in black chrome, the 044 looks just about the same.

445.jpg

I dont really want to spend more then $1500 total but it depends what I find.

They look pretty good. I don't know anything about the brand but the tires are pretty good.

RHAGEL said:
They look pretty good. I don't know anything about the brand but the tires are pretty good.

Ok, incase anybody was interested in the final look.... Here it is. My car could use a wash and some scratch repair, but o well.

I think it looks great.
I used Goodyear Fierce UHP 225/40ZR18 88W I could not swollow the cost of the Toyo. They wanted $330 a tire.

And they are the 445 Model not 044. In Black Chrome

Zero Cool said:
hey what did you do with the 3 remaining rims???

Zc

All 4 of the rims are still ok to be used. Some have damage on them. 3 of the tires are ok for at least 1 more season.

But they are just sitting in my garage beside my car right now. Was planning on selling them after I clean em up and take some pictures of them.

Back